The Government of Maharashtra has launched MEDA Kusum Mahaurja Yojana 2024 which is an incredible program to support the state farmers of Maharashtra. The purpose of this scheme is to assist agricultural occupation and offer various advantages to the farmers. The farmers of the state of Maharashtra who want to apply for this scheme but don’t know the information and right process of how to apply can go through this full article.
MEDA Kusum Mahaurja 2024 Registration
The Maharashtra Energy Development Agency(MEDA) Kusum Mahaurja Scheme 2024 has been introduced to assist in reducing the dependency on conventional electricity for agricultural-related work and encourage the utilization of renewable energy sources. The purpose of the scheme is to reduce the issues of inadequate electricity, spotted power supply, and high energy costs that the rural section of society will face. If you have already applied to this scheme then the next step is to log in to the official portal of Kusum Mahaurja Beneficiary Login 2024.
You can check your name in the Mahaurja Beneficiary list. In Maharashtra, the government initiated the Solar Pump Yojana to support the utilization of solar energy for irrigation. With the help of this initiative, the farmers of the state have access to solar pumps at subsidized rates to meet their needs. Check here for the complete information on Solar Pump Maharashtra Registration And Beneficiary List in detail.
kusum.mahaurja.com login 2024- Overview
|Scheme||Kusum Solar Pump Yojana 2024|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||All the Farmers of Maharashtra|
|Kusum Yojana Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Registration Steps||Mentioned Below|
MEDA Solar Pump Maharashtra Beneficiary List
Financial aid is being given to the farmers who are eligible for the installation of solar pumps in the MEDA Kusum Mahaurja Scheme, 2024. The solar pumps are made to work properly on the solar energy which is achieved from photovoltaic panels. The pump is reliable and authentic and importantly minimizes the electricity bills of farmers which makes the irrigation process very environmentally safe and accessible to all farmers.
In the state of Maharashtra, the solar pump scheme is a magnificent step towards the production of clean energy and providing support to the farmers. It not only works to save traditional energy resources but also helps conserve the ecology by minimizing the carbon footprints from traditional power sources. The main aim of this scheme is to provide benefits to rural areas.
- ID Proof Issued by the government
- House Electricity Bill Papers
- A-1 form Paper
- Land related Papers
- Farmer’s Aadhar Card Id
- Water Source-Related Proof
- Farmer Address Information
Benefits of MEDA Kusum Mahaurja Yojana
- The first benefit is that the farmers now will be able to irrigate their farms during the day and night all because of the 3800 non-transmission solar agricultural pumps installed in 34 regions of the state.
- The second point is that DC solar pumps of 7.5 HP or more will be offered depending on the farmer’s storage capacity.
- Also, the beneficiaries of Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes will receive 5% of the agricultural pump price and beneficiaries will receive 10% of all general categories.
- There is also a possibility to install additional electrical types of equipment at their own expense in the Solar Pump in Kusum 2024 Yojana Maharashtra.
Important Points About Kusum Scheme 2024
- In the state of Maharashtra, the farmers have the option to rent or lease their solar pumps to other farmers to earn extra money.
- The Maharashtra government will provide incentives of 60% to the farmers who change their diesel or electric pump to a solar pump.
- One of the other main points is that the farmers can use the solar pump to produce power, which they can sell to others to generate more income.
MEDA Kusum Mahaurja 2024 Online Registration
- The first step is to, you have to go to the official website of MEDA Kusum Mahaurja 2024.
- Then the homepage will open, you have to click on the option “Kusum Mahaurja Solar Pump Registration”.
- Then the PM Kusum Yojana Beneficiary Registration Form will appear on your screen.
- The next step is that you have to fill up all the required details in the Maha Krushi Urja Abhiyan online form.
- Then the users have to verify their OTP on mobile after filling in all the details on the form.
- Finally, the process is completed once you attach the necessary documents and submit the form.
Kusum Mahaurja Beneficiary Login
- For this, first of all, you have to go to the official website of Kusum Mahaurja Yojana.
- If you have not been registered, then complete your registration by clicking on the “Kusum Mahorja Solar Pump Registration” option on the homepage.
- After successful registration, you have to click on the link for login.
- As soon as you click, a new page will open in front of you. You will have to enter your username and password.
- After this fill in the given captcha code and click on the login button.
- In this way, you can easily log in to MEDA Kusum Mahaurja Yojana.
Kusum Mahaurja Contact Number
|Address||Aundh Road, Opposite to Spicer College, Near Commissionerate of Animal Husbandary, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra 411007 (Maharashtra), INDIA|