Mamta Banerjee the Chief Minister of West Bengal has announced a scheme called “Krishak Bandhu” which is allowed all the farmers of West Bengal. If you are looking for the details of the Krishak Bandhu Yojana, we will give you all the information about it from the eligibility criteria to the application benefits, and features of this scheme.
Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2024
Now the farmers will get insurance and death benefits whenever and wherever they need them. Krishak Bandhu Scheme is ensuring that the farmers of West Bengal will get financial advantages from the Chief Minister of WB State. This Scheme has shown to the people that the biggest asset of financial support for the farmers of West Bengal is those who are suffering from poverty, and the fact is that half of the farmers of West Bengal are suffering from poverty and financial issues.
If you also want to apply for Krishak Bandhu Scheme then you should be a native farmer of West Bengal state and have cultivated land in your name. All you have to register yourself under PM-Kisan Yojana through any CSC Center available in your area. Apart from this, farmers can also register themselves on the official website. After that, they can check their name in the Beneficiary List. If your name is on the beneficiaries list of the WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme you will get the benefits of this scheme.
Krishak Bandhu Status Check,
The Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee has announced the Krishak Bandhu scheme of West Bengal, in order to help the farmers through financial Support in 2018. And the Chief Minister of West Bengal has now thought to launch the scheme again. It has been heard that on 17th June, the financial support under this Krishak Bandhu scheme will be doubled.
In previous years farmers used to get ₹5000/year for the land holding. Now the amount of the scheme has doubled and farmers will get ₹10000/year. Increasing the amount of the scheme of Krishak Bandhu of West Bengal can be a tactic for getting votes in the election. Assuming that 68 to 70 lakhs farmers are getting benefited. The final list of Krishak Bandhu Registration is now available on the official portal.
Krishak Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary List
The main aim of the Krishak Bandhu scheme of West Bengal is to provide financial support to the farmers of the state. Apart from the 10000 rupees, Mamta Banerjee will also cover 2 lakhs of life insurance for all the farmers. The government of West Bengal will also help you to feel independent and not to depend on others’ support. Through the scheme the poverty of the farmers is half solved, Thanks to Mamta Banerjee.
|Name of Scheme||Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Announced By||CM Mamta Banerjee|
|Participants||Farmers of West Bengal|
|Announced on||1st January 2019|
|Beneficiary List||Available Now|
|Category||Farmer Welfare Scheme|
Benefits of The Scheme
Benefits that are provided through this scheme are as follows:-
- A life cover insurance of around 2 lakhs is provided through the scheme.
- Insurance cover will be provided to the farmers who die accidentally while in the working operation of the scheme.
- The crop cover insurance will be provided to participants per acres rupees 5000 in two installments.
- insurance cover will be provided within 15 days of the death of that individual.
- The premium crop insurance will be provided to the participants of the scheme through the Government of WB.
- 3 thousand core rupees budget has been gathered for the operation of the scheme.
Document Requirements for Death Benefit Claim under Scheme
- ID Proof Attested Copy
- Voter Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Passport etc
- An attested Copy of the Death Certificate
- Card Attested Copy of Krishak Bandhu.
- An attested Copy of the Self-Declaration of the Applicant.
- ROR Attested Copy
- Legal/ natural guardian declaration in case of a minor claimant.
Procedure for Krishak Bandhu Scheme Registration
Follow the steps to register for the Krishak Bandhu Scheme in West Bengal:-
- Go to the official website of Krishak Bandhu i.e. https://krishakbandhu.net/
- Now as the screen shows you have to go to the About section of Krishak Bandhu.
- Now click on the Login button.
- After that, you have to click on the sign-in button
- A page will open in front of you
- You have to enter all the information such as department, role, district, email address, password, name, mobile number, designation, etc.
- Now click the submit button to submit.
- Now the Application form will be in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information which is required for the details.
- Consider uploading all the required documents which is necessary for the scheme.
- Finally, submit the application form for the same.
Steps to download the Death Benefit Claim Application Form
Follow the steps to download the Krishak Bandhu Death Benefit Claim Form PDF:-
- Visit the official website of Krishak Bandhu WB which is https://krishakbandhu.net/.
- Search the death benefit claim form to download.
- Take a printout of the death benefit claim form.
- Fill out details in the form such as
- Farmer name
- Wife/ son name (claimant)
- Farmer’s death date
- Age of the claimant
- Relation with farmer
- ID Proof No.
- Land Details
- Attach the listed documents along with the form.
- Submit it.
If you face any problems while checking Krishak Bandhu Application Status or Beneficiary List then you can contact the Email ID at [email protected].