Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Registration Date, Online Booking, Trek Cost, Route & Timing: Kinner Kailash Yatra will be organized from 15 to 30 August. The online-offline registration process for the yatra started on Saturday. SDM Kalpa Dr. Shashank Gupta said this in the meeting organized for the successful organization of the yatra. Regarding organizing the yatra, he directed the officials of all the departments of the district to complete all the preparations well in time to make the yatra safe and smooth for the Yatris. Here we will provide you with all the information about the Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Registration Date, Online Booking, Trek Cost, Route, And Timing Online in detail. So read the article carefully till the end.
Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Registration Date
He directed the Police and Home Guard officials to deploy adequate manpower for the security of passengers and to deal with emergencies. He also directed to constitute a quick response team. Also instructed the officers of the medical department to fulfill all kinds of medical needs during the yatra and to provide medical facilities at most of the yatra’s places.
Instructed the Forest Department to improve the road, ease the road and install CCTV cameras. It will be necessary to register for the journey. For offline registration, the District Tourism Department can be contacted and for online registration, registration can be done by visiting the website. Stay tuned with the article till the end to get all the details of the Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Registration Date, Online Booking, Trek Cost, Route & Timing.
Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Registration Date-Highlights
|Article||Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Registration Date, Online Booking, Trek Cost, Route & Timing|
|Name of the Yatra||Kinner Kailash Yatra|
|Article type||Online registration|
|For the years||2024|
|Announced by||Sub-divisional and tourist department officer Dr. Mj Shshank Gupta.|
|Yatra Dates||15th August to 30th August|
|Registration process||Online for the 60 applicants Offline for 15 applicants|
|Total candidates||75 in a single day|
|Official website||Updated soon|
Important information for Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Registration Date
- Location: Dhar Gara, Himachal Pradesh 172107
- Yatra Start and End Dates: Kinner Kailash Yatra will start Thursday, 1 August 2024 and end will Tuesday, 15 August 2024.
- Elevation: 6,500 m
- Mountain range: Himalayas
- Timings: July and August.
- Nearest Railway Station: Kalka Railway Station at a distance of nearly 309 kilometers from Kalpa.
- Nearest Airport: Shimla Airport at a distance of nearly 243 kilometers from Kinner Kailash.
- By Road: Delhi to Shimla distance approx. 342 km, Shimla to Kalpa distance approx. 223 km and Kalpa to Powari distance approx. 9.7 km. Powari village is starting point of beginning of this yatra.
Registration Date for the Yatra
The chief office Reckong Peo has fixed the timetable of the Kinner Kailash yatra. Generally, the Kinnaur Kailash yatra is booked in the third seven-day stretch of July or the principal seven-day stretch of August. But in the period of May and June, the parikrama of Kinnaur Kailash is possible.
Before leaving, local visit administrators- enlisted at the travel industry division, DC office Kinnaur- are commanded to present the rundown of adventurers intending to climb the Kailash course at the closest police headquarters.
Routes for the Yatra
- Here you will get the routes map of the Kinner Kailasha Shivling yatra 2024: –
- Tangling- Maling Khata Meadows- Gufa- Parvati Kund – Kinner Kailash.
- Ribba Village- Bato Kanda Meadows- Parvati Kund- Kinner Kailash.
- Purbani Village- Purbani Kunda- Parvati Kund- Kinner Kailash Shivling.
Online ticket booking
The facts for you to know before scheduling to contribute to the consecrated hiking occurrence of Kinner Kailash are given in the underneath segment of the article. You reserve Book Yatra Slots as the management of the Yatra proclaims the date of the subsequent Yatra season. The procedure of ticket reservation will be accessible online or offline in both approaches. The cultural and traditional practices of Kinnaur are heavily influenced by Tibetan Buddhism and the trek is a great opportunity to witness the beautiful confluence of Hinduism and Buddhism.
All the people who want to participate in this Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 have to do their online registration first for the same. For that the steps have been given to us in the below article: –
- Go to the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Kinnaur district administration.
- On the homepage of the website, select the empty slot and then also choose the date.
- Then, you will see on your screen the registration form for the Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024.
- Then, enter all the details in this form, which have asked to fill.
- After this, also upload the required documents.
- The criteria for accepting only 60 people registration are there. After that, there will not be help with any registration that day.
- This is how you can apply for your Kinner Kailash Yatra online registration for 2024.
FAQs Related to Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024.
Q1. What is the starting date of Yatra?
Ans. The Yatra will start on the 15th of August 2024.
Q2. How many Yatris can travel in one day?
Ans. 75 Yatris can travel in one day slot.
Q3. What is the last date of registration?
Ans. The last date for registration is 15th August.