Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Registration Date, Online Booking, Trek Cost, Route & Timing: Kinnaur Kailash Yatra 2024 started in the month of August. Kinner Kailash is one of the three holy mountains identified as Kailash, situated in Himachal Pradesh. Visitors board a yatra to this divine place every year during the Savan month.
The authorized yatra generally commences in late July or early August. This piece will provide all the vital info you need for this yatra. You will have all the essential particulars for this holy journey, eradicating the requirement to search elsewhere. In today’s article, we have shared Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Registration Date, Online Booking, Trek Cost, Route & Timing.
Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024
Kinner Kailash is also acknowledged as Kinnaur Kailash. The place holds a distinct site among disciples and explorers in India. Located in the Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh, this regal mountain is admired as a divine location. The peak of Kinnaur Kailash stands tall at an imposing height of 6050 meters and is held consecrated by both Hindu and Buddhist societies in the section.
At a highness of around 4800 meters, a monumental pillar in the arrangement of a Shivling (the symbolic depiction of Lord Shiva) is conspicuously situated. Kinner Kailash is one of the five Kailash mountains place on Earth. This Yatra is well-known as one of the most thought-provoking journeys in India. You can check here Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Registration Date, Online Booking, Trek Cost, Route & Timing.
Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Registration Date – Overview
|Topic About||Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Registration Date, Online Booking, Trek Cost, Route & Timing|
|Name of the Yatra||Kinner Kailash Yatra|
|Article type||Online registration|
|For the years||2024|
|Announced by||Sub-divisional and tourist department officer DrMjShshank Gupta.|
|Yatra Dates||1st August to 15th August|
|Registration process||Online for the 60 applicants Offline for 15 applicants|
|Total candidates||75 in a single day|
|Post Category||Yatra Registration|
Requirements for Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024
- For Indian devotes, an Aadhar card is compulsory for online registration.
- Travelers must have all the necessary authorizations with them.
- A foreign passport is needed as identity proof.
- For authorized registration, visiting the concerned sector’s office is compulsory.
- Only 60 aspirants do registration on the approved internet site in a single day.
- Only physically fit candidates come for the Kinner Kailash.
Number of Days Required for Kinner Kailash Yatra
For those not inhabitants of Kinnaur and knowledgeable voyagers, the minimum period to complete the Kinner Kailash trek is usually three days.
- Pawari to Ganesh Park
- Tangling to Ganesh Park
- Ganesh Park – Parvati Kund – Kailash- Ganesh Park
- Ganesh Park – Pawari
- Ganesh Park – Tangling
Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Trek Cost
Kinner Kailash Yatra’s charge starts from 20,000 INR. A crowd of variables will inspire the final price, counting group size, pick-up place (Chandigarh or Shimla), parting date (pre-monsoon in June or post-monsoon in September), and add-ons such as rucksack unburdening, gear (crampons or gaiters), lodgings before and after the journey, and drop-off place (Shimla or Chandigarh), etc.
Route & Timing of Kinner Kailash Yatra
- Initial Point of The Yatra- Tangling village, The Base Camp for the followers.
- The administration will divide all the groups conferring on the accessible size at the next camp.
- The ensuing camp is in Maling Khata, which is 9 km far from the base camp.
- The voyagers and groups will stay here overnight, rest and organize for walking to the next point.
- The succeeding and final Point is Kinnar Kailash, which is 9 km distant from the relaxation camp.
- Parvati Kund will be a site in between, where groups stay and refresh themselves with the magic impression of the Kinner Kailash.
- Parvati Kund is 1 km before the original point of the Yatra.
Things to Carry for Kinner Kailash Yatra
- A pair of good quality waterproof hiking boots.
- A pair of thick gloves
- Two pairs of waterproof hiking pants.
- Three pairs of socks.
- A pair of shorts
- Two pairs of thermal tops and bottoms
- Two pairs of fleece jumpers.
- One down jacket.
- Headgear (1 beanie/skull cap, one buff, and one trekking cap).
- Individual hygiene necessities (alcohol-based gel, hand sanitizer, soap, towels, toilet papers, baby wipes, etc.)
- UV-block sunglasses.
- First aid kit.
- Water purifier and filtration bottle.
Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024 Registration Online Booking Process
- First, you must visit the authorized internet site of Kinnaur District, Himachal Pradesh.
- On the homepage, click on the event option.
- Now, choose a date from the unfilled space and hit on it.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- After that, provide the compulsory info on the registration.
- Upload all the necessary identifications for registration.
- Lastly, tap on the submit option.
- With these stages, 60 candidates do online registration in one day.
- After finishing the 60 candidates’ the registration slot will be shut automatically.
- The remaining 15 candidates do registration offline or wait for the ensuing day.
FAQs on Kinner Kailash Yatra 2024
1. What is Kinner Kailash?
Ans. Kinner Kailash (6050 m) is a divine peak immense over the Kalpa valley of Kinnaur. You must have preceded mounting/climbing knowledge to reach the top of Kinner Kailash Peak. However, the hike to the Shivling pillar, underneath the 6050 m high Kinnaur Kailash peak, is achievable (not suggested) even if you have no prior trekking involvement.
2. Are the Kinner Kailash and Shrikhand Mahadev Yatra paths the same?
Ans. No. Shrikhand Mahadev Yatra Wayis in the outer Siraj region of the Greater Himalayan National Park of Kullu district. At the same time, the Kinner Kailash Yatra Way falls entirely in the Sairag (Kalpa) valley of Kinnaur.
3. How many days is the Kinner Kailash Yatra?
Ans. Kailash (19,850 ft) & Mt. Jorkanden (21,237 ft). There is a rational path that visitors and locals of the area take to reach this divine rock. This journey can be done in an extent of 2 to 3 days.