Ganga Kalyana Yojana Karnataka colorful schemes have been started by the central government to profit the growers. also, the Karnataka Government has started the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme to further ameliorate the irrigation installations for the growers of the state. In this composition, we’ve handed you complete information about the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government is going to drill borewells or open wells with pumps for similar growers of the state, who have their own land available.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana For SC/ST/OBC
Under this scheme of the state government, irrigation installations will be handed to the devisee growers on their agrarian land by drilling borewells or digging open wells by installing pump sets and accessories. The government has set a target of allocating Rs1.50 lakh and Rs 3 lakh for individual borewell systems. The quantum allocated by the state government will be for borewell drilling, pump set force, and electrification deposit of Rs 50000.
Along with this, a subvention of Rs3.5 lakh will be handed to the sections of Bengaluru Urban, Bengaluru Rural, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur, and Tumkur covered under this scheme, along with a subvention of Rs 2 lakh to other sections. The Karnataka State Government will give all these installations to the land possessed by growers near gutters by drawing channels from water sources and installing pump motors and accessories.
Overview of Ganga Kalyana Yojana Online Application 2023
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Objective||To Provide the farmers with Irrigation Facilities in Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||All Farmer Citizens of Karnataka State|
|Category||Karnataka Government Scheme|
Objectives of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023
There are numerous growers in the state of Karnataka, who are facing problems regarding the force of water in their fields and their land doesn’t have a channel and water isn’t reaching the ranch duly. Under this scheme, the state government will give irrigation installations to similar growers by installing pump sets and accessories after drilling borewells or digging open wells. Through this scheme of the state government, proper irrigation installation will be assured for the growers, which will also ameliorate the quality of their crops.
Features & Benefits
- Ganga Kalyana Yojana Karnataka has been started under the Karnataka Nonages Development Corporation.
- Under this scheme, irrigation installation will be handed to the heirs by installing pump sets and accessories after drilling borewells or digging open wells on their agrarian land.
- The Karnataka state government has allocated Rs1.50 lakh and Rs 3 lakh for individual borewell design under this scheme.
- A subvention of Rs3.5 lakh will be handed by the state government to Bengaluru Urban, Bengaluru Rural, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur, and Tumkur sections.
- Piecemeal from this, the state government will give a subvention of Rs 2 lakh to other sections under this scheme.
- The installations under this scheme will be handed to the land possessed by growers near gutters by drawing channels from water sources and installing pump motors and accessories.
- Only similar planter citizens of the state can apply, who belong to nonage communities and are small or borderline growers.
- Under this scheme of the state government, growers are going to give proper irrigation installations to the growers by using imperishable sources of water or lifting water through channels. still, the pot will give loans to the individualities for the construction of borewells at water points.
- If imperishable water sources aren’t available with the devisee planter. The state government is going to bear a total expenditure of Rs1.5 lakh on the construction of borewells through this scheme to promote pot agrarian conditioning.
Under this scheme, it’ll be obligatory for the aspirant to belong to the nonage community.
- The aspirant will need to be an endless occupant of Karnataka to get benefits from this scheme.
- Under this scheme of the state government, it’ll be obligatory for the seeker to be a small or borderline planter.
- Still, his periodic family income from all sources shouldn’t exceed Rs, If the devisee planter lives in civic areas. 96000 per annum to 1.03 lakh.
- The age of the aspirant under this scheme should be between 18 to 55 years.
In order to get the benefits of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 launched by the Karnataka State Government, it’ll be necessary for the planter citizens to submit the following documents-
- Project Report
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- BPL Card
- Rearmost RTC
- Small and Borderline Farmer Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Copy of bank passbook
- Land profit payment damage
- Tone protestation form
- Tone- protestation letter from bail
- KLR Login – RTC, Nadakacheri, (Bhoomi Online)
- Ksrtc org oms Login PHP 2023 Online for PF, Leave Application
Procedure To Online Apply for Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Yojana
- For this, you must first go to the official website of Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana.
- Here the home page will open in front of you, where you will have to click on the option of online application.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on Ganga Kalyan Yojana
- After this, the application form will open in front of you. You have to enter all the required details in the application form
- After filling in all the information you will have to upload all the required documents.
And after that, you have to click on the apply button.
- Thus you can easily apply under Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana Contact Number
|Helpdesk Email||[email protected].
|Address||Karnataka Minorities Department Corporation Limited, No. 39-821, Subedar Chatra Road, Sheshadripuram, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 5660001.|