We all know that education is a significant part of our life. And education is more vital for women. Because as we all say that educated females can teach the whole family. Educated females can be role models in our society.
Kanya Kelavani was introduced with the purpose of Education for All about a decade ago. The leading program of the administration is presently celebrating its ninth year with no dropout tariffs in numerous districts of Gujarat. This program has verified fruitful, ensuing in more and more pupils joining the schools around the state, leading to an upliftment in literateness rates.
Kanya Kelavani Yojana 2024
Seeing an educated lady standing on her feet and doing good in her occupation can make everybody understand that they should also teach their girl child. Educated women can take big encounters in life. They will be no more monetarily reliant on others. It will make them more sturdy and more self-determining in their ways. Educated girls and females can take a step on anything wrong happening before them. Education puts women on the trail of enablement. Females’ education is deficient, generally in pastoral areas of the nation. So many females and girls remain uneducated. So, the Ministry of Gujarat has hurled this system for females and child growth. The emphasis of this arrangement is on the education of girls and females in the state.
About Kanya Kelavani Yojana 2024 Application Form
All the qualified girls who want to smear Kanya Kelavani Yojana 2024 can complete the claim forms online. Also, you will get particulars about this system for Engineering, MBBS, BDS, Medical, etc.,students.
An educated woman can progress our financial and social development. She can take steps against a girl child’s aborticide. She can transform the notion of people about widow weddings and domestic ferocity. More than five lakh girls can take aid under this system. Some so many girls drop outof school due to economiccauses.Now the administration of Gujarat will aid every girl in getting an education in every arena. Now the number of dropouts has decreased in the state. This proportion has decreased up to 40%. You can learn more about this system in your adjacent Women and child growth subdivision office.
Benefits of Kanya Kelavani Yojana
- Under this system,the administration of Gujarat will bear the education expenditures of girls’ education.
- Kanya Kelavani Nidhi Scheme’s emphasis is on the teaching of girls in Gujarat.
- This system is hurledat progressing girls’ education in the state.
- Women educated through this arrangement will become a source of motivation for civilisation.
- Many girls want to go into the medicinal ground. This arrangement will aid them in getting medical education for free.
- Whatever currency the administration obtains from the donation and sale of gifts will be used for the execution of this yojana.
- After introducing this system, the dropout proportion of female pupils from schools has decreased.
Overview of Kanya Kelavani Yojana Gujarat, Income limit, pdf
|Name of the scheme||Kanya Kelavani Yojana|
|Project by||Ministry of Women and Child Development Department, Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Girls and Women of Gujarat|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Objective||To empower women by providing them with 50% of education expenses|
- Girls belong to pastoral zones, particularly from poor households who cannot bear the expenditures of the education of their girl child.
- All the girls who are enduring inhabitants of Gujarat can apply for this system.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhar Card of Girl.
- Residential Proof
- BPL Ration Card.
- Income Certificate.
- Bank details, including account holder name, bank account number,IFSC code,bank branch name, etc.
- Mobile number
- Passport-size photograph of beneficiaries.
Kanya Kelavani Yojana online Application Form
- First, go to the certified internet site of the Kanya Kelavani Yojana
- The home page will appear before you
- On the homepage, you must hit on login/register for 2024
- Now, you must tap on a Fresh Application.
- if you are previously listed on the gateway, then you have to login your authorisations, and if you are not listed on the gateway, then you must hit for registration
- Now, a new page will appear before you where you must give all the essentialparticulars: University, board, stream, admission year, passing year, mobile number, enrolment number, etc.
- Now you musttap on Get password
- After that registration form will appear before you
- You must provide all the essential particulars in this registration form
- Now you must attach all the significant credentials
- After that, you must hit on submit
- By ensuing this process, you can apply for Kanya Kelavani Yojana
Terms and conditions
- Shall serve the responsibilities given by the system administrators for 365 days. Any leave taken will be added to the obligation tenancy
- Shall offer a bond of 2000000 in the form of,
- Bank /possessions assurances of Rs 500000 (from national banks only) or attach bank declaration stating a deposit of Rs 40 crore through successive three years,
- Pledge of Rs. 1500000 on 300/- Rs stamp paper proven by a solicitor.
- Who has launched this arrangement?
Ans. This system was hurled by the Ministry of Women and Child Growth of Gujarat state.
- What is the main purpose of introducing the Kanya Kelavani Yojana?
Ans. The foremost aim is to decrease girls dropping out of education due to economic difficulties.
- Where can we apply for Kanya Kelavani Yojana?
Ans. You can learn more about it at your nearest Women and Child Growth subdivision’s office.