Telangana government has launched the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme 2024 for the Scheduled Castes/ Tribes and Other Backward Classes of the state. Under this scheme, the eligible beneficiary will be provided lifetime financial assistance of Rs 1,00,116. To apply under Kalyan Laxmi Yojana 2024, you have to go to its official website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Under this scheme, eligible candidates can easily apply online. All special categories of the state (SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority) can avail Kalyan Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak Scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker reserved sections of the state.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2024
Telangana government is providing financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh to the economically weaker communities belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBCs). This financial assistance is given for the purpose of marriage of girls. Initially, the scheme was launched in the month of October 2014. In today’s article, we will cover all the aspects of the Telangana Kalyan Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme 2024 i.e. eligibility criteria, required documents, online application/ registration process, etc. Here you can also get information about how to check Kalyan Laxmi’s Application Status online.
Overview of Kalyan Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme 2024
|Name of Scheme||Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme for SC, ST, BC, EBC|
|Shaadi Mubarak Services for Minority|
|Launched by||Govt of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to brides|
|Beneficiary||Brides belonging to SC/ ST, Minorities & EWS Category|
Kalyana Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2024
As we mentioned above, the Telangana government has started the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme 2024 for all the Scheduled Castes/ Tribes and Other Backward Classes of the state. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh is given to them for the purpose of marriage of girls. Through this article, we are providing you with all the information related to Kalyan Laxmi Yojana Telangana. Please read the complete article till the end for this.
Key Features of Kalyan Laxmi Yojana (కళ్యాణ లక్ష్మీ పథకం తెలంగాణ)
- The scheme covers SC/ ST, minorities (BC-A, EBC), and the economically backward classes of the state.
- The eligible beneficiary can get financial assistance by applying Kalyan Laxmi Yojana online.
- Kalyana Lakshmi Shadi Mubarak Yojana provides financial support for the girl’s wedding.
- Financial assistance under this scheme is available up to about one lakh rupees.
Eligibility Conditions for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme
If you want to apply for the Kalyana Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak scheme then you must fulfill the following conditions set by the Telangana state government.
- Applicants must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The bride must be 18 years of age at the time of application.
- A Bride must belong to the BPL category.
- Also, the bride must belong to SC/ST/BC or minority communities.
- Here check the Annual Income Ceiling for the scheme:
|For SC category||Rs 2,00,000 per annum|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Rs 2,00,000 per annum|
|For BC/ EBC||Urban Area – Rs 2,00,000 only|
|Rural Area – Rs 1,50,000 only|
|For Shaadi Mubarak (Minority)||Rs 2,00,000 per annum|
Required Documents for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme
The following documents are required under the Kalyan Laxmi Scheme 2024 Telangana.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- An unmarried girl should have completed 18 years of age at the time of marriage.
- The birth certificate, caste certificate, and domicile certificate of the bride are issued by the competent authority.
- The income certificate should not be more than 6 months old from the date of marriage.
- Bank account of both the bride and groom
- Wedding card (optional)
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Online Application Form
To apply under Telangana Kalyan Laxmi Yojana (కళ్యాణ లక్ష్మీ పథకం తెలంగాణ), the eligible candidate has to visit its official website. Next, follow the simple steps below to complete the process.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Telangana ePass Portal by clicking on the link given below.
- We are also providing you with all the direct links in the section below to implement the scheme.
- Click on the section “Kalyan Laxmi Shaadi Mubarak” provided on the Kalyan web page.
- After clicking, a new window will open with the registration/ application and editing menu.
- Now click on the “Register” section.
- When you click on the registration section, a new window will open which will contain the application form. Here provide all the required details in the registration form.
- Next, click the “Submit” button. An application ID will be provided to you after a successful registration. With the help of this, you can check the status of your application in the future.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Status Check
If you have successfully applied under Kalyan Laxmi Pathakam and want to check the application status (కళ్యాణ లక్ష్మీ పథకం తెలంగాణ). Then you can check the status of the application by the direct link provided below.
- Track Application Status: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- On the webpage, enter your Aadhaar Number and Mobile Number in the appropriate boxes.
- Then click on the ‘Get Status & Print’ button.
- The status of your application form will be displayed on your computer/mobile screen. Take a printout for future reference.
- For more details about the Kalyana Laxmi Status Check Online 2024 Telangana, kindly visit the official portal or contact the Kalyana Laxmi helpline number
Components of the Kalyan Laxmi Scheme
There are two components of the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam scheme 2024 as announced by the Chief Minister of Telangana state. Here check the details:
- Kalyana Laxmi Scheme is for brides who belong to Hindu minorities below the poverty line (BPL).
- Shaadi Mubarak Yojana is for the Muslim community brides.
- Incentives Under The Scheme – Rs 1,00,116 were provided as financial funds by the government.
- You can also download Kalyana Laxmi’s first marriage certificate pdf.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Helpline Numbers
If you have any queries related to the scheme then you can contact the authorities between 10:30 AM to 5 PM on only working days.
- General Issues: 040-23390228
- For Technical Issues: 040-23120311
- Email ID: [email protected]