Jnanabhumi Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Apply Online @jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Portal | JVD Application Status Check | Student Fresh/ Renewal Online Registration & Login
Now AP JnanaBhumi Scholarship 2021 Application Form has been introduced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Jnanabhumi Pre and Post Matric Scholarship 2021 documents required are for those students who are from backward classes. So here is good news for all the students who are searching for scholarships that can help them to support themselves financially for education purposes. In today’s article, you will get the details of the Jnanabhumi Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Application Form, JVD Status, eligibility criteria, and more about the Renewal Form/ Fresh Form. Before applying for the scholarship, we suggest that you must know all about it.
Jnanabhumi Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2021
As we told you above that the Andhra Pradesh Govt has started an online application for Jnanabhumi Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22 on the official website at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. Here check the scholarship last date to apply, Online Registration & Login Process, Application Status, Fresh/ Renewal Last Date and JVD Scholarship Status Eligible List.
Latest Update – Jnanabhumi Pre & Post Matric Scholarship JVD Status 2021 AP is now released for the Fresh and Renewal Students who applied before the Last date. The students can get the latest update on the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Eligible List here.
Jnanbhumi Scholarship 2021-22
A jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in online portal was made live by the officials for scholarships in Andhra Pradesh state. Since then various types of Scholarships were added to that portal. Only through that portal any specific applicant can know about the Scholarship and apply for it further. Important Dates for the Jnanabhumi AP Scholarship are also elaborated here. Though, the registration form for Andhra Pradesh Jnana bhumi JVD Scholarship Status 2021-22 is now released. Any student who meets the eligibility criteria can first register from the portal. After that check the status of the scholarship.
Key Points of AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme
There are two types of Jnanabhumi Scholarship Apply Online/ Registration Process. Post Matric Scholarship and Pre Matric Scholarship are two forms. Now know more about Scholarships from the below points:
- Registration Forms to apply online are now available on the portal.
- Applicants need to read all the eligibility criteria before applying for the Scholarship.
- Pre Matric and Post Matric are separate scholarships which one suits you depends on its eligibility.
- Once the application form end date is over you will not be allowed to apply after that.
- There is no offline mode to apply for Jnanbhumi Scholarship.
- If you have already applied for the scholarship, you need to keep on checking the status of it.
- Jnanbhumi Scholarship Status is mandatory to check as your documents will be verified and only after that your status will be updated.
jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Scholarship 2021-22
Here is a table that has all the collective information about Jnanabhumi Scholarship Last Date 2021 for SC/ ST/ EWS, PwD, and many more. Now check out this table and carefully read this for every detail like Fresh and Renewal Students Eligibility, Documents List, and Last date of Online Registration.
|Post Name||AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship|
|Conducting Body Name||Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Ltd (APSMFC)|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||Providing scholarships and helping students financially|
|Beneficiaries||Students who are studying in pre and post-secondary classes|
|Date of Registration||Ongoing|
|Status of Scholarship||Active|
|Types of scholarships||Pre matric and Post matric|
|Category||AP State Govt Scholarship Scheme|
AP Jnanabhumi JVD Scholarship (Schedule)
Now here is one more table about AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship and JVD Status 2021 Important Dates.
|Scholarship Launch Date||2017|
|Application start date for the 2021 year||Started|
|Application end date for this Year 2021||Not declared yet|
|Scholarship Result Status||Will be notified|
Eligibility Criteria for Jnanabhumi Scholarship Registration
Here check Jnanabhumi Scholarship Eligible List 2021 for online application:
- Only students who are pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, and courses above the level in the Government/ Govt Aided/ Private colleges, affiliated to State Universities or Boards are eligible.
- Students who are day scholars, CAH students (College attached hostels), and students Department Attached Hostels (DAH) are eligible.
- The students need to have approx 75% of the aggregate attendance in order to acquire a scholarship.
- Rs 2.50 lakhs should be or less than the annual income of the family.
- In terms of assets, the total landholding in the family should be 10.00 acres (wet) not more than that, or 25.00 acres of dry. For both, it should not be 25.00 acres together.
Other Criteria for Scholarship:
- None of your family members should be a government employee.
- The applicant’s family member should own a four-wheeler. In this case, taxi’s/ auto/ tractors are exempted.
- If you own a property of 1500 Square ft of the built-up area whether it is residential or commercial then you are also eligible.
- No family member should be an active income tax payee.
How to apply online for AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021?
It is important to fill J-SAF online form if you want AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021 (Pre and Post Matric Registration for Fresh and Renewal). The students can also check their application form status for the beneficiary list.
- Go to the official website of Jnanabhumi Portal i.e. https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- On the web homepage, click on the Scholarship for which you are eligible.
- It will open up and ask you to register.
- If you have already done the registration, then fill in the Jnanabhumi Student Login details.
- Now start filling the application form by adding up the personal details, contact details, educational qualifications, documents needed, and much more.
- Then upload the asked documents and Save the file after that.
- Keep on checking the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status every day.
Offline Application Procedure for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021
- If you want to apply offline then first you have to download the ‘Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form’ or you can collect it from the college.
- After that, fill the form and verify your details and attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Submit a signed filled-in copy of the application form to your college principal.
- All the documents which are attached to the application form will be verified by the principal of the college and presented through Jnanabhumi.
- On successful submission of the application, candidates will receive an SMS confirming the submission.
- Go to Mee Seva Portal and provide the following; Aadhaar Number, Jnanabhumi Application ID, Biometric Authentication.
- At the last, the candidates have to provide their biometric certification and finally submit the application.
Required Documents for Jnanabhumi Scholarships
Candidates fulfilling all the above conditions can fill the application. They have to attach the following documents with the application:
- Affidavit on salary certificate/ Non-Judicial Stamp paper by Income Certificate issued/ Employer by Tehsildar.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by Tehsildar.
- Photocopy of last year’s certificate/mark sheet/progress report.
- A copy of the bank passbook in the joint account of parents and students.
- Proof of permanent residence of parents/guardians. This can be a voter ID/ration card/gas bill/electricity bill or any other document.
- Minority Community Declaration/ Caste Certificate.
- Photograph of the candidate attested by the Head Master of the school.
jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Status
To track the Jnanabhumi JVD Status 2021, candidates need to go through the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Then click on the ‘Login’ option and enter the Login ID/Password/Captcha code.
- Click on the ‘Application Status’ option and then enter the Application ID.
- To check the current status of your application press the ‘Get Application Status’ button.
- Now candidates can check the progress of their application.
Important Note – Apart from this, candidates can also receive SMS if the application will be accepted. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep their registered mobile number and email ID active throughout the process.
Renewal Process for Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application
- Candidates availing of the scholarship will have to renew the application year as the candidates will move on to the next year.
- For renewal, they have to submit a Renewal Application Form.
- It requires the students’ current year’s admission date and the previous year’s roll number and a hall ticket number.
- On successful renewal, they will receive a confirmation via SMS.
- At the time of renewal, candidates can update their mobile, email ID, bank account before biometric authentication.
AP Govt Scholarship Scheme Helpline
- PMU No: 86452-74029 / 086452-74025
- Toll-Free Number: 1902 (10:30 AM to 5:30 PM on all working days)
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Jnanabhumi Grievance Status: Click Here