The Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences has begun accepting online OPD registrations. This Medical Institute was established on November 19, 1983. This made it one of the earliest and most prestigious educational institutions. The establishment of IGIMS was motivated primarily. It was due to the need to provide super-specialty medical facilities.
Indira Gandhi Hospital Dwarka OPD Appointment
All government institutes have temporarily suspended their OPD services at this time. This is Due to the Covid crisis. Now the Institute has started online IGIMS OPD Registration 2023. This ensures that elderly patients are not affected by the current pandemic. Furthermore, new patients can self-register on the website. There are links to the many available services. It is On the homepage of Online registration for OPD. Furthermore, we have provided complete information related to Indira Gandhi Hospital Dwarka Online Appointment for OPD Booking. So, stay tuned and read the full article.
Indira Gandhi Hospital Dwarka OPD Registration- Overview
|Article||Indira Gandhi Hospital Dwarka OPD Appointment Online Registration, Timing, Doctor List|
|Hospital Name||Indira Gandhi Hospital Dwarka|
|Indira Gandhi OPD Departments||Medicine, skin, ENT, eyes, surgery, and pediatrics|
|Mode of Indira Gandhi OPD Registration||Online Mode|
|Beneficiaries||People of Delhi|
|Indira Gandhi Hospital doctor list||Six experienced doctor|
|Indira Gandhi Hospital Sector 32 OPD timings||Open 24 Hours|
|Indira Gandhi Hospital OPD Schedule||8:30 Am to 11:30 Am|
Doctor’s List of Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
|Pediatric Cardiology||DR.K.MAHESH||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Cardiology||DR. SHAHINLAL. N
|Mon, Wed, Friday
10 AM to 3 PM
8.30 AM to 4.30 PM
|General Medicine||DR.RAMESH KUMAR MAROLI||Mon-Sat
1.00 PM to 1.30 PM
|Gynecology& Obstetrics||DR. RESHMA V.M||Mon-Sat
10 AM to 4 PM
9.30 AM to 2.30 PM
|DR SHAJEERA BEEGAM.P.A
|Mon-Sat (except Thursday)
11.00 AM to 1.30 PM
3.00 PM to 5.00 PM
Types of Services Available at Indira Gandhi Hospital Dwarka
Among these are the following:-
- Report on the patient’s investigation
- Blood is readily available for transfusion. Covid-19 medical article revisions
- Room for employee breaks
You will note that you have two options if you scroll just a little further down. The registration fee for new patients at the nocturnal clinic is 500 rupees. This is one of the available options. The second option is new registration at the OPD. It is for which a fee of fifty rupees is charged. You will need to select the second option. If you intend to register for the standard outpatient service at the OPD.
Indira Gandhi Hospital Dwarka OPD Timing
|Name of Department||OPD No||Timings|
|Ophthalmology||4||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|OBGY||10||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|General Medicine||15||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|Orthopedics||25||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|Radiology||26-28||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|ENT||30||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|Psychiatry||34||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|Dentistry||35||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|Dermatology||36||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|Anti-Rabies Vaccination Clinic||37||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|Immuno-prophylaxis Clinic||38||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|General Surgery||40||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|Pediatrics||41||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|Physiotherapy||42||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
|Respiratory Medicine||45||8.00 AM to 2.00 PM|
Indira Gandhi Hospital Dwarka Online Appointment for Registration
At this juncture, a new page will load for your viewing pleasure. This page contains numerous registration options, such as the ones listed below. Make arrangements for a teleconsultation and schedule an appointment immediately for lab reports. Online Payment for Outpatient Department of IGIMS Appointment:
- Now select the option to schedule an appointment immediately. A new page will display on your device. It will be after following the previous one.
- Select the hospital’s name. Do it from the This Page drop-down menu. Then a new page will then appear on your screen.
- It is possible to schedule an appointment. It can happen on the accompanying page. You must select Appointment. It is for physical consultation with Doctors on this page. Do it Before selecting the Proceed button.
- You will be required to provide your mobile phone number on this page.
- This is to verify your identity. Your mobile number must be inputted first.
- Then follow the captcha code. Ensure that you click the “submit” icon.
- You should now receive a one-time password. You will get it on your registered mobile device. Enter the OTP you were provided on the website. After that, select “Proceed.”
- On the screen you are currently viewing, a new page will appear with four options:
- I have Aadhaar
- I don’t have Aadhar
- Already a registered patient View/print / pay/cancel an appointment
- Select one of the options accessible. In this instance, we select “I already possess Aadhaar” and click on it.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to select your state, then your hospital, and then your department.
- After that, you must select “Proceed.” The next page, which you can access by selecting here. It will display the availability of slots.
- Select the time window and date. It is on which you wish to attend the OPD. And then click on “Proceed.”
- Now a new page will appear. It will contain your Aadhar number’s verification ID.
- You will first need to enter your Aadhaar number on this page. The final step is to select the submit button. This is after entering the captcha code.
- The next step is to confirm. It is that your Appointment has been scheduled.
- You will be able to pay the appointment fee. It will be After completing the confirmation process.
Indira Gandhi Hospital Dwarka Online OPD Schedule
- You must visit the official website. It is to view the OPD schedule online.
- There is a section titled “Services” on the homepage of the website. The add submenu menu will appear. It will whenever the cursor is placed in this area. You must select the OPD schedule option in this field.
- When you click on it, a new web page will appear on your computer’s screen.
- On this page, you will find a list of the visiting physicians for each day.
- You should now see a complete table. It will be with columns. It is for the department name, room number, doctor’s name, and visit dates.
- You can view the OPD schedule by department or doctor’s name.
Indira Gandhi Hospital, Dwarka Contact Number
|Address||Dwarka Sector 9, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110077|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is IGIMS?
Ans. IGIMS is one of the most prestigious medical institutions. In 1983, it first opened its doors.
2. What services are available to patients at the IGIMS?
Ans. This Institute provides patient care. It provides laboratory services, infant health care, and emergency services and also provides online OPD registration. Moreover, it offers online OPD scheduling, and surgery and includes service pricing and other services.
3. How do I schedule an online OPD appointment through IGIMS?
Ans. On the IGIMS website, there may be an option. It is to schedule an OPD appointment. It is via an online registration system. The completion of your registration is contingent upon your selection. This is of a period, a department, and an online payment of the corresponding fee.