The Integrated Child Development Services Common Application Software (ICDS CAS) was put into place by the Indian government as a component of the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) program. The ICDS scheme, which emphasizes early childhood care and development, nutrition, and health services for children under the age of six and their mothers, has as its goal to streamline and automate numerous processes linked to providing services.
Through a centralized platform, the ICDS CAS facilitates data management, monitoring, and reporting of ICDS-related operations. Anganwadi centers, which serve as the main delivery points for ICDS services at the community level, are efficiently managed by it.
ICDS RRS Online Login Portal
Let us tell you that the ICDS Login program makes it possible to track beneficiary information, nutrition supply, growth tracking, immunization records, and other crucial data. This page includes details about the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) CAS portal, a software system used by the Indian government as part of the ICDS program. It emphasizes the portal’s goal of streamlining and automating procedures linked to providing services for young children’s care and development, nutrition, and health, as well as for their mothers.
The ICDS CAS portal handles Anganwadi centers, provides tracking of beneficiary information, nutrition supply, growth monitoring, and immunization records, and simplifies data administration, monitoring, and reporting of ICDS activities. It also has instructions on how to update Monthly Progress Reports (MPR) and access the ICDS CAS dashboard at http://icds-wcd.nic.in/ the official portal.
ICDS Login: Monthly Progress Report Online @icds-wcd.nic.in – Overview
|Full form||Integrated Child Development Service Scheme|
|Department||Ministry of Women & Child Development, India|
About ICDS Login Portal
The Women and Child Development (WCD) scheme was established by the Indian government to support the growth of women and children in the nation. With the help of Anganwadi centers and AWMs, the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) program, which is a component of the WCD scheme, provides mothers and children with a number of advantages. Through the Rapid Reporting System (RRS) site, the government has implemented a new method for producing Monthly Progress Reports (MPR). ASR and MPR are generated via the updated Management Information System (MIS) interface.
Update MPR data entry at http://icds-wcd.nic.in/ Portal
- Visit http://icds-wcd.nic.in/icds to access the WCD ICDS portal’s official webpage.
- On the ICDS WCD portal login screen, log in to ICDS as a supervisor using your supervisor ID.
- After logging in, select the AWC or Anganwadi Centre.
- When generating the Monthly Progress Report (MPR), choose the desired month.
- Click the next button after filling out the form with all the MPR data entering information.
- Send the CDPO of your center the AWC-level Monthly Progress report.
Steps to log in to the ICDS CAS Dashboard Online
Visit http://www.icds-cas.gov.in/a/icds-cas to access the ICDS CAS dashboard login page. When you get there, do the following:-
- On the login page, enter your login information (username and password) in the relevant sections.
- Fill out the login form completely by accurately filling in the necessary data.
- You will be taken to the main dashboard after successfully logging in.
- Search the menu for the “Reports” option. To continue, click it.
- Choose “View All” from the drop-down menu that displays to get a full list of the reports that are offered.
- The ICDS-CAS dashboard will open when you have clicked “View All,” presenting the reports you can view.
FAQs about ICDS Login Online
a) What serves the ICDS CAS portal’s purpose?
Ans. The Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) CAS site intends to simplify and automate procedures linked to the provision of services under the ICDS scheme.
b) What services are the main focus of the ICDS CAS portal?
Ans. Early childhood care and development, nutrition, and health services for kids under six and their mothers are the main topics of the ICDS CAS portal.
c) What function does the ICDS CAS portal serve in the administration of data?
Ans. A centralized platform for data administration, monitoring, and reporting of ICDS-related activities is offered by the ICDS CAS site.