HWC Portal which is also known as Ayushman Bharath Health and Wellness Centers. The main aim of this portal is to build health and wellness centers in the country. Also to make medical services available for everyone who is in need.
Therefore, Health and wellness centers are developed with the motive of providing medical services to people with non-communicable diseases, palliative and rehabilitative care, etc. So, if you also, want to take benefits under this government portal. Then you will need to read this article ahead.
HWC Portal Daily Entry 2024
First of all, this portal comes under Ayushman Bharat Yojana And it is also called Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Center (HWC Portal). This portal was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji and maintained by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India. The motive behind the HWS Portal is to provide proper health care and medical services to the people of the country. Moreover, to build good and well-structured Health and Wellness Centers in India. However, the government announced the development of 1,50,000 Health and Wellness Centers in 2018.
And this development program is still running in the country to make and provide better medical services. Apart from that the government has initiated PM Jan Arogya Yojana, in which 10 crore poor and weak families are chosen and given insurance of 5 lakhs for their health purposes. So, overall the work for making a well-developed and structural healthcare sector in India is going strong. To take advantage of the HWC Portal 2024, you need to register and log in under this portal. Here you will get to know How to register and log in to HWC Portal Daily Entry Online at ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in along with Daily Entry Report and Direct Link.
HWC Portal Daily Entry Report Login Online – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharath Health and Wellness Centers|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi Ji|
|Managed By||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India|
|State||All States of India|
|Benefits||To Provide Health And Medical Facilities|
|Beneficiary||Permanent Citizens of India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Post Category||Health Care Portal|
HWC Portal Daily Entry Report Login Link @ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in
Under this portal, in all of India’s states, the government set up a lot of health centers where people can go to get treated. As of now, the Indian government has created a comprehensive healthcare system that includes wellness and health insurance coverage. And, the government will also, provide Rs. 50 lakhs for health care for low-income families. Moreover, this scheme provides Affordable health insurance to the people making it easier for low-income individuals and families to get better services.
So, now people don’t have to worry about expensive medical care and treatments. As this scheme will take care of you and this keeps the community healthy. if you want to take benefit from this scheme or portal you can register and log in to the HWC Portal 2024. and then you will be eligible and able to access all of the services, including those for children, the elderly, mental health care, etc. You can log in directly to the official website @ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in. Also, you can log in through AB HWS APP after downloading it from the Play Store.
Benefits & Services Provided Under HWC Portal 2024
- Medical Examination, Treatment, and Consultation
- Medicines and Medical Consumables
- Non-Intensive and Intensive Care Services
- Diagnostic and Laboratory Investigations
- Medical Implantation Services
- Post-hospitalization Follow-up care up to 15 days
- Emergency facility
- Infant healthcare services
- ENT services.
- Communicable diseases.
- Aged care facility
- Mental health care Facility
HWC Daily Entry Portal Register & Login Online @ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of HWC => https://ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in.
- Secondly, you will see the options on the left side and a Login button on the right.
- You have to click on the “Login” button.
- After that, it will open the user login section for the website.
- Here, enter your “Username” and “Password”.
- And then enter the system-generated security code or the captcha in the given space.
- Finally, you can click on the “Login” button.
- Now, this will take you to the website where you can avail the services available.
Procedure for Daily Entry Report Filling Online on the HWS Portal
- Firstly, you have to log in to the official website of HWS Portal 2024.
- On the homepage, it will display your details such as Username, NIN, state, District, etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Add Daily Report’ and ‘Add Wellness Data’ options.
- Now, it will display a drop-down list with options like Home, Facility Profile, Facility images, Data Entry, View reports, Job Aid, and Logout.
- From these options, you have to select the Data Entry option.
- Here, you will have to choose the Daily Reporting Format.
- Then to add a daily report, click on ‘Daily Reporting Format’, then it will ask you to add the asked data properly.
- You need to fill in all the details and click on the “Submit” button.
- And at last, you can save all the details that you have filled in the portal.
We hope you have got the necessary information about the HWS Portal Login & Register Online for Data Entry Report. And for more related articles you can stay tuned with our website www.pmsarkariyojanahindi.com. Here we will provide you with updated news and articles on a daily basis. So, keep on visiting our site and grab complete information.