Check out How to Open a Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Petrol Pump. Get Petrol Pump Dealership Most Recent Advertisement Notifications: Automobiles are now considered a necessity. As a result of the increasing demand for vehicles, the demand for gasoline has been steadily increasing. As a result, the petrol pump dealership has grown into a thriving business. HPCL is offering eligible individuals the opportunity to own a Petrol Pump Dealership.
However, a small upfront expenditure is necessary. It differs according on the size, shape, and position of the outlet. A gas pump dealership business in India has always demonstrated outstanding long-term profitability, less the initial expenditure. We will look at how to open an HP Petrol Pump in both urban and rural India in this article.
HP Petrol Pump Dealership 2023
|Artical||Hindustan Petrol Pump Dealership|
|Company||HPCL- Hindustan Oil Corporation Limited|
|Business||Retail Outlet (RO) Dealership/Franchise|
|Selection Process||Merit List Preparation By company|
|Official Website||www.petrolpumpdealerchayan.in / www.hindustanpetroleum.com|
For many years, a number of well-known oil corporations have dominated the Indian market. One such well-known business is Hindustan Petroleum. It is a division of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation and has succeeded in securing a market share of more than 25% in India. Among its other Indian rivals, HPCL is now ranked among the top businesses.
As a result, the corporation makes sure the franchise owners are qualified to uphold the brand’s value and reputation. This is due to the fact that they must have strong management abilities to keep the staff happy and find solutions to any issues that may occur.
Hindustan Petroleum Dealership Advertisement 2023 State Wise
The following qualifications must be met in order to operate a dealership for HP gas pumps:
- The candidate must be an Indian national. Individuals of any other nationality would not be allowed.
- He or she must have spent the previous six months living in India if they are an NRI.
- To open an outlet in a remote location, the candidate must have at least a class 10 diploma. On the other hand, class XII or higher secondary is the very minimum level of education needed to set up a gas station in a city.
- In any city, the minimum area of land required for a franchise should be 800 square kilometers. A pump on a state or national highway should have a land area of at least 1200 square kilometers.
The location of the gas station has a direct impact on the franchise’s profitability. As a result, choose the land wisely.
HPCL Petrol Pump Dealership Application Fee
For rural retail outlets, an application fee of Rs. 8,000 is required. However, it is Rs. 4,000 for SC/ST applicants. Similarly, the application fee for urban retail outlets is Rs. 10,000, but it is Rs. 5,000 for applicants from scheduled castes or tribes. This application fee must be paid by demand draught.
Before applying for an HP petrol pump dealership, keep the following points in mind. Aside from the initial investment, the outlet is certain to generate significant profits if the location is wisely chosen and the outlet is properly managed.
HP Petroleum Petrol Pump Dealership 2023 Application Process
HP petrol pump dealership applications can be submitted both offline and online. For offline applications, you must complete the application form and submit it along with the dealership’s affidavit. How to Apply for an HPCL Petrol Pump Online:
Follow the steps below to apply for an HP petrol pump dealership online:
- Check out the HPCL webpage. Go to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click it.
- Select the register link on the home page.
- Complete the registration form completely, then click “Submit.”
- Completely fill out the application form, then submit it with the required cost.
On our website, www.yoajanhindipm.in, keep an eye out for adverts for HP gas station dealerships and submit your application as soon as possible.
Documents Necessary to Establish an HP Petrol Pump Dealership
You all are aware that you must provide documentation to establish your eligibility for the dealership. The following papers are needed for the HP gas station dealership:
- a certificate of occupancy as verification of address
- a birth certificate or comparable document
- results of the most recent qualifying exams (10th or 12th depending upon the location).
- bank passbook copy
- land valuation certifications.
- Demat statement copy
Keep checking our website for updates and more details about HPCL Petrol Pump Dealership Information 2023. If you want more details, leave a comment below.