GRIPS, developed by the West Bengal branch of IFMS, allows residents to submit their tax payments online to the state government. Both the internet WBIFMS Portal and the mobile app serve as entry points to the GRIPS Portal. The GRIPS site allows you to do things like pay online, reprint a challan, look up your GRN status, and search for a challan. Through the GRIPS portal, one can verify their current payment status as well. Learn everything you need to know about GRIPS right now.
|Full Form||The System for Governmental Receipt Portals|
|Type||Revenue and Tax|
|Authority||Finance Department, Government of West Bengal|
GRIPS Challan Payment
You can make an online payment for your GRIPS Challan by going to the GRIPS IFMS website portal, and then following these steps:
- Open https://wbifms.gov.in/GRIPS/
- Simply select the Pay Now button.
- Start the payment process through the GRIPS PORTAL.
- Choose an Organizational Unit or Directorate
- Choose Your Own Adventure
- Please enter the depositor’s name, along with their email address and cell phone number.
- Choose your type of user.
- Input the reference number here.
- Choose your mode of payment.
- Make a payment using the GRIPS challan.
Check on the Current Status of GRIPS Payments
The GRIPS Challan status inquiry method allows you to monitor the status of your online challan payment as well. On the GRIPS site, you can check the status of your payment in the following ways:
The amount of money taken from one’s bank account
- Go to GRIPS Portal
- Please verify the payment status on the GRN Status page after opening it.
if we do not have the GRN details, then…
- Proceed to the GRIPS Portal and click the Open Challan Search Link button.
- Please Provide Your BRN Number Please enter your identification number.
- Enter trade, applicant, firm name
- Put in the bank, the money, and the challan date.
- Conduct a search on your challan.
- Check the status of the payment there
GRIPS GRN Status Check
Using the GRN Status enquiry feature on the website, you are able to check the status of your challan at any time. Here is the procedure for doing it —
- Go to the WBIFMS GRIPS portal and click on the option labelled GRN Status.
- Reprint Challan should be opened along with the GRN form.
- Enter GOVT. REFERENCE NO (GRN)
- Simply click the icon labelled Check Status.
There, the status of your GRN account will be revealed.
GRIPS Challan Reprint
How can I acquire a reprint of my GRIPS Challan online?
- To learn more about GRIPS, visit https://wbifms.gov.in/.
- To reprint the Challan, click here.
- Go to the Challan Reprint with the GRN.
- Enter 18-digit GOVT. REFERENCE NO (GRN)
- To print, select the Print button.
- The Challan from your PDF file will be printed online.
What are the steps to login to the GRIPS portal?
- Navigate to the main page of GRIPS.
- To access the MIS and Reports link, click here.
- Go to GRIPS login page
- Please enter your user ID and password in the format shown in the image.
- Enter validation number
- Fill out the form, then Login.
GRIPS Challan Search
You can also search your challan online through following methods –