Sector 32 of Chandigarh contains one of the city’s most reputable medical facilities. It is commonly known as GMCH 32. It is an abbreviation for “Government Medical College & Hospital.” This public hospital is renowned. This is for its extensive selection of medical services and treatments. The institute provides patients with the option. It is of utilizing online OPD services. It is in addition to a variety of medical services and OPD services.
GMCH Sector 32 Hospital OPD Online Appointment
The General Medical and Child Health Center (GMCH) in Chandigarh’s Sector 32 now accepts online appointments. This is At the request of the National Tele-consultation Service. It is of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The primary objective is to ensure residents have access to high-quality medical care. It is without leaving the community.
Therefore, patients can see their physicians. It is through video clinical consultations. Physicians can readily observe their patients without direct physical contact. These telemedicine services are provided by the 32-sector Chandigarh hospital. It will contribute to the facility’s overall safety. It is for both the medical personnel and the patients who are treated there. Below, you will get to know about GMCH OPD Online Appointment for OPD Registration, OPD Schedule, and Report @admser.chd.nic.in.
OPD Schedule / Timing of GMCH Sector 32, Chandigarh
|Date||From 1st December 2022|
|Timing of OPD||9.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|Registration Of OPDs||9.00 am to 11.00 am|
|Post Category||Online Appointment|
GMCH OPD Online Appointment Registration
Patients need only a few clicks to complete the straightforward online registration procedure. It requires scheduling OPD visits. You can do it with the aid of a mobile phone number.
- Pay a visit to http://gmch.gov.in. This is the GMCH’s official website.
- You can register online. It is by clicking on the link provided there. You can use this link directly: http://admser.chd.nic.in/gmchjul/.
- If you provide your cell phone number. You will be able to log in. You can then receive the necessary OTP on your mobile device.
- You can choose between the initial e-registration or the re-visit option. It will be If you already possess an OPD card.
- Only the most fundamental information is required. You can select between available and required time periods.
- An SMS containing a registration number is sent. It is to the supplied cellphone number. It will be after When this option is chosen.
- You can present it at the designated counter. This is at GMCH 32 in Chandigarh rather than lingering in the typically lengthy lines.
- Each hour the OPD is open. Only two patients are permitted. This is to schedule an online appointment with a medical specialist.
- Online appointment scheduling is now more convenient than ever at 32 institutions.
GMCH 32, Chandigarh OPD Timings
You are welcome to visit the GMCH 32 OPD. At any point between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., Patients in extensive outpatient department waiting lines can begin to be seen. It is At seven in the morning. Online OPD registration at GMCH sector 32, Chandigarh, is the most effective method. This is for decreasing the time. It is required for each of these duties.
|Normal||Summer 15 May to 14 July|
|OPD Timings||9.00 am to 5.00 pm||8.00 am to 2.00 pm|
|Registration of OPDs||8.00 am to 11.00 am||7.00 am to 10.00 am|
|Emergency services||Round the clock.|
Steps to Sign Up for the Telemedicine Service at @admser.chd.nic.in
You’re in the correct place. Here, we will guide you if you’re looking for an easy way. This is to make an online reservation. It is for an OPD appointment at the 32 sector Chandigarh Hospital,
- Visit www.esanjeevaniopd.in. It is to make an appointment with a physician at GMCH 32 Chandigarh.
- Enter any additional patient information that is required.
- Input a genuine mobile phone number. It is after selecting the Patient Login option. Following this, a One-Time Password will be generated. It is also known as an OTP.
- It will be sent to the registered phone number. You will need to input the patient’s other pertinent information. It will be After entering the patient’s name.
- Online medical services are provided by ophthalmology. It is provided by dentistry. It is provided by dermatology. It is provided by psychiatry. It is provided by orthopedics. It is provided by ear, nose, and throat care (ENT).
- The registered phone will receive a token number. This is After this is complete. It must then be entered. The patient will then receive a phone call from medical personnel.
- All that is required is a laptop or desktop computer. It has to be with a camera, microphone, and speaker. There will be a need for high-speed Internet connectivity.
- This is To deliver tele services without interruption. You can gain access to the services. It will be by downloading and installing the Esanjeevani OPD app. One can do it from the Google Play Store.
Government Medical College & Hospital, Sector 32 GMCH Doctors List
|Dr. AK Attri||MS, FAIS, FIAMS, MAMS||Professor & Head|
|Dr. Rajeev Sharma||MS||Professor|
|Dr. Usha Rani Dalal||MS||Professor|
|Dr. Robin Kaushik||MS||Professor|
|Dr. AK Dalal||MS, FRCS(Glasgow), FICS(Oncosurgery)||Professor|
|Dr. Rajesh Kumar||MS||Professor|
|Dr. Sanjay Gupta||MS||Professor|
|Dr. Simrandeep Singh||MS||Associate Professor|
|Dr. Hanish Kataria||MCh Vascular Surgery(Vascular and Endovascular surgery)||Associate Professor|
|Dr. Mahesh Chandra||DNB(Uro), PhD(Uro) Fellow, MNAMS, MS||Professor|
|Dr. Mandeep Singh||MS||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Sidharth Garg||MS||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Samik Sharma||MS||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Shivani Goel||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Narinder Pal Singh||Assistant Professor|
GMCH Hospital Chandigarh Contact Number
|Ambulance Service Contact Number||0172- 2601023|
|Fax Nos.||DP Office: 91-172-2609360
MS Office: 91-172-2608488
|Asha Help Line No.||2660078, 2660178|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What does it mean to abbreviate Chandigarh as GMCH?
Ans. Government-Operated Hospital and Medical School
2. How do I schedule an appointment at the Hospital of Sector 32?
Ans. You can register online by clicking on the link provided there. You can use this link directly. Moreover, you can log in and receive the necessary OTP on your mobile device. It will be If you provide your cell phone number.