FAEA Scholarship 2024-25 Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date, Status: Welcome to our new blog post, Here we are going to discuss the new scholarship called the FAEA Scholarship. Many students are confused about whether a scholarship is real or fake. So in this article, we will know whether this is legitimate or a hoax along with the application process, eligibility criteria, and benefits. With all due respect, if you are interested in knowing about the FAEA Scholarship and want to get benefit from it, then follow this article ahead.
FAEA Scholarship 2024-25
Now many students are confused regarding the FAEA scholarship. Some students are saying that the scholarship is legitimate, and some are saying fake. To give benefits and financial support to underprivileged communities, the FAEA scholarship has been introduced. The main objective of this scheme is to help underprivileged communities’s student to complete their higher education. FAEA scholarship is offering an amount on the basis of the student’s performance and course. However, most of the students are confused regarding this scholarship. We will clear all the doubt through this article
Many students are searching their queries regarding this scholarship on Google with the subject of “FAEA Scholarship Fake or Real?”. So, this scholarship is absolutely legit and students are getting the scholarship amount in their bank account after completing the application process. Now we will discuss other aspects of the scholarship i.e. How to apply online, eligibility, required documents, etc.
FAEA Scholarship 2024 (Real or Fake) – Overview
|Scholarship Name||FAEA Scholarship|
|Beneficiary||Students pursuing Undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree|
|Min and Max Marks For Scholarship Renewal||50% to 60% in the previous year’s examination|
|Contact Number||(+91) 11 4168 9133|
|Office Address||C-25,Qutab Institutional AreaNew Mehrauli RoadNew Delhi – 110 016|
|Main Objective||Financial Support For their Studies to make their future bright|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Apply Mode||Online Application For FAEA Scholarship|
|Launched By||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Last Date for Registration||NA|
|FAEA Known As||Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access Scholarship|
|Is the FAEA Scholarship Fake or Real?||100% Real Scholarship|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Eligible Fields||Arts, Commerce, Medical, Science & Engineering|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Covered States||Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu|
|Covered Allowances||Maintenance Allowance, Hostel Fee, Tuition Fee, and mess Charges|
|Beneficiary Categories||SC, ST, & BPL|
|Attendance Record||75% Attendance Record|
|Applicable To||Students of India|
|Amount of benefit||Variable Assistance|
|Portal Name||FAEA Portal|
Eligibility Criteria for FAEA Scholarship
- Only students can apply for this scheme.
- Permanent citizens of India can apply for this scholarship.
- You should have passed the 12th-class examination.
- You should be admitted to any recognized university.
- As mentioned, only SC, ST, and BPL category students can apply. General category can apply but you have to score 90% in your 12th examination.
After submitting the application form, shortlisted students will be invited for interviews. Interveiws will taken in the metropolitan city. After that, you have to check the final result that will be published by the national panel.
- Working Email ID
- Self-Declaration form
- Residence certificate
- Proof of bank account details
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Last year’s mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Course fee receipt
- Active Mobile number
- Aadhar Card
Steps To Apply Online For FAEA Scholarship 2024
In this section, we are going to discuss the FAEA scholarship application process online. Follow these steps to apply for the scholarship.
- In the first step, you are supposed to visit on official website.
- This link redirects you to the home page of the website.
- Then, you need to click on the FAEA Scholarship 2024-25 for the registration.
- A new page will open where you have two options. Fresh Candidate and registered candidate.
- Go with the first option (Fress Candidate) for registration.
- The registration page for scholarships will open before you. Here, you have to provide details like personal details, qualification details, contact details, etc.
- After that, upload the needed documents and click on the submit button.
- A registration number of the application has been sent to your email ID and mobile number.
- Note down the registration number for future use.
FAEA Scholarship Last Date
However, the deadline for the scholarship has not been announced by the authority. If you have not applied before this deadline then you can not apply. So follow the deadline and apply before the last date.
Check Status Online @faeaindia.org
- Visit the official website of the FAEA Scholarship.
- A home will open.
- Here, you have to click on the “Track Status” option.
- The new page will be before you. Here, you have to enter some details like application number and mobile number.
- Then click on the track status option and you can see your application status.
If you face any kind of problem related to the FAEA Scholarship then you can contact the officers to resolve your quarry. We have mentioned below the contact details:-
- Office Address:- Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA) C-25,
- Qutab Institutional Area New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi – 110 016
- Phone No:- +91 11 4168 9133
- Email Id:- [email protected]