E Rekha Kerala 2024: Check Kerala Land Records Online @erekha.kerala.gov.in: Government of Kerala state in implementation of the good governance initiative of the central government launched the E-Rekha online portal to make the land records of the state easier for the citizens of the state. This integrated portal is for the use of the general public. All the documents that were in hard copies are converted or in the process of converting into a digital format. The Digital India mission was launched by the government of India to make access to government departments available to the general public through the Internet.
The state government is destined to complete the process of making all the land record-related documents of the owner of the state online. Also, the government is giving lots of the facilities which were earlier available on a visit only. Now the people of the state can check all the documents related to their land in the state. Here in this blog post, we are going to discuss E Rekha Kerala 2024: Check Kerala Land Records Online @erekha.kerala.gov.in with you.
E Rekha- Check Kerala Land Records Online
The name services of online land records of the state are under the governance of the Directorate of Survey and Land Record Department of Kerala state. The department has chosen the name of the portal for the digital land record as E- Rekha. So, the people of the state can download the land record and other land-related documents online from the E-Rekha portal. The land records are available for both rural and urban areas of the state. The services are available online through the portal and can be accessed after paying the fee for the services by the government of Kerala state.
Citizens of the state can download all the documents like, ROR( Records of Rights), FMB( Field Measurement Book) LAnd Map, Village Map, etc. The initiation of digitalization of the land records of all the states is financially aided by the central government of India. Let’s have some important highlights of the About E Rekha- Check Kerala Land Records Online in the below section of the blog post.
E Rekha- Check Kerala Land Records Online-Highlights
|Blog Post||E Rekha- Kerala Land Records Online|
|Authority||Government of Kerala|
|Governing Body||Directorate of Survey and Land Record, Govt of Kerala|
|Kerala land record online portal||E-Rekha|
|Portal launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the State|
|Benefits||Complete Land Record Documents and service online|
|Official web portal URL||erekha.kerala.gov.in|
|Office Address||Assistant Director, Central Survey Office
Vazhuthacad, Thiruvananthapuram – 695014
|Inquiry Number||No: 0471 2320874|
|Helpline Number- Toll-Free||1800 425 5080|
|Official Email ID||[email protected]|
Details- Kerala Land Record Portal- E- Rekkha
- The Portal E- Rekha portal was launched by the Kerala Govt to make state land records digitalized for the people of the state.
- The digitalization of land records is under the initiative of the Digital India Program.
- The Portal E-rekha has all the free services and paid services for the citizens of the state.
- You can avail of the services online from anywhere- anytime after making your Login ID.
- This portal made all government processes related to land records easy for the general public.
- The integrated web portal e-rekha has facilities for mutation, registration, land conversion, etc online.
- Most of the services are free of cost and you can use them multiple times.
Check Kerala Land Record Online- Procedure
You can follow the below-given procedure for checking the Kerala Land Record Online.
- Open the official web portal of the Kerala government’s official land record E- Rekha by clicking on the given link.
- Create your logic account using your mobile number and email ID.
- Login with your created user ID and password.
- Follow the online authentication process by entering OTP in the given section.
- Now you will see all the search options on your computer screen to download the Kerala Land record online.
- Click on the relevant option that you want to download from the website.
- Follow the option given as the requirement as the survey number, district name, village name, and owner’s name. etc
- Click on the view button on the screen to check the land records.
- You can also download the related documents by clicking on the download option on the screen.
Kerala Land Details Online
As we look at the history of the state, the state was formed with lots of discrepancies after independence. The government of India has launched the Land Reform Act in Kerala and West Bengal states to get the concentration of land distribution to the general public. Below is the list of available services online for the citizens of the state to check land records through the E-Rekha portal.
- Resurvey Records
- District Maps
- Old Survey Records
- Application for Land Record Document Verification
- Fees/Charges of Land Records
- List of Settlement Data Online
- List of FMB Data Online
- e-Rekha Contact Details
- Other Land Services
Kerala Land Survey Number Search
The latest online service added by the Department of Survey and Land Record of the Kerala government is to check the survey number of lands citizens own in the state. You can easily download the surveyed member through the online portal.
The survey number is an essential identity of the owned land in the state. Here below we are giving complete step-by-step information on the online process of searching for Land survey numbers online through the official portal
- Open the official web portal E-Rekha on your computer.
- Click on the survey member search option.
- Select your district from the available list of districts online.
- In Step 2 you have to choose your Talk Name from the listed Taluk of the district.
- Now Select your village name and a block from the given list.
- Click on the Search Survey number tab on the screen.
- The list of the land records with the name of the owner and survey number will be displayed on your computer screen.
E- Rekha Portal Login
E- Rekha Portal can be operated after creating your login account. Without making a user ID and password you can not avail of the online facility to check your land record. This process is based on the personal authentication of the citizens of the state. Below are the steps to create your login ID and password online.
- Open E- the Rekha portal on your computer.
- Click on the Sign Up Tab on the screen.
- fill up your personal details with our active mobile number, Email ID, and Aadhar card.
- Click on the Send OTP tab Given at the end of the Application.
- Before submitting please check your entries and note the password you created.
- Your personal mobile number will be your User ID for your future login on the E-Rekha Portal.
Kerala Land Record Mobile App Download
The state government knows the importance of the smartphone in using online services. A maximum of the people of the state are using their smartphones to avail the of online facilities through applications. So, the Department of Survey and Land Record has launched an online application for Android and iOS phones. People can now download the app online from the app store on their phones.
|Kerala Land Record Mobile App Download- iOS Mobile||Download here|
|Kerala Land Record Mobile App Download- Android Mobile||Download Here|
- Jnanabhumi Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2024
- ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2024
- Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form PDF
- SBIF Asha Scholarship 2024: How to Appy Online
- Samagra Shiksha Portal 2024 Login & Register
Kerala Land Record [email protected]
Portal E-Rakha has been launched under the initiation of the central government’s good governance initiative. The movement of making all the land records digital in 2009. The movement of digitalization accelerated after the Digital India Initiative in 2016 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The central government is also funding the state government for the digitalization of land records.
The government has faced a bigger increase in the cases related to Land and Land discrepancies in courts in India. Some of the cases are just listed because of complete documentation. So the people of the state can now check the all information on the land record online form below the given link.
|Kerala Land Record [email protected]||Click Here|