If you wish to explore the pre-historic world at Dinosaur Park, then you are at the right place, reading the correct article. This article provides the most up-to-date and detailed information about Dinosaur Park, its ticket price, booking procedure, and the necessary information needed before visiting Dinosaur Garden Pimple Gaurav.
Dinosaur Park Pimple Gaurav Ticket Price
|Children Below 4 years or Less than 110 CM||Entry free|
|Children More Than 4 years or 110 CM and adults||INR 350- INR400 (Inclusive of access to Wax Museum, Mirror Maze, Horror House)|
|Golf Cart Ride||An additional charge of INR 100|
Dinosaur Garden Pimple Gaurav Booking, Timings- Overview
|Garden Name||Dinosaur Garden Pimple Gurav|
|Original Name of the Park||Rajmata Jijau Garden Pimple Gaurav|
|Popular Names||Dinosaur Park, Rajmata Jijau Udyan|
|Built By||The Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal|
|Built-in the Year||2006|
|Area of the Park||6.5acres|
|Timing||Sun-Sat 8 am–8 pm|
|Address||Near Sangvi, Pimple Gaurav, Pimpri Chinchwad, Maharashtra- 411027, India|
Procedure to Dinosaur Garden Pimple Gurav Online Ticket Booking
Given below is a step-by-step guideline to help you understand how to book the tickets for Dinosaur Garden Pimple Gaurav online –
- Visit the ticket booking website to book tickets online.
- Fill in the required details.
- Select the number of tickets you want to buy.
- Please note that children below the age of 4 years or less than 110 cm are allowed to enter the garden for free.
- After selecting the tickets and time of arrival, you can check out and proceed with the payment.
- Once the payment is done, you will receive the tickets on your registered mobile number in the message box or e-mail address.
- Use E-Tickets for the entry process in the park.
Highlights of Dinosaur Garden Pimple Gurav
- Have an enjoyable day at Dinosaur Garden Pimple Gaurav in Lonavala amidst lush Western Ghat ranges.
- It covers a huge area of 6.5 acres of land.
- This park is filled with 30 animatronic dinosaur figures in action.
- Must visit Wax Museum, Horror House, and Mirror Maze, which is located
- Enjoy photography and take selfies in the garden.
- Take a leisurely stroll in the park.
Attractions of Dinosaur Garden Pune
- 30+ Expressive life size Dinosaur Statues
- Mirror Maze,
- Horror Room,
- Wax Museum,
- Resort with Villa and a Pool
|Golf Cart Service||Rs. 100|
Features of Dinosaur Garden Pune
A beautiful location with information on dinosaur history and replicas of actual dinosaurs may be seen at Dinosaur Garden Pimple Gaurav. This garden is situated in a magnificent natural setting on 6.5 acres of land. It is also known as PCMC’s Rajmata Jijau Garden. As you enter the park, a large circular fountain greets you, and before you become alarmed by the life-like dinosaurs, the spectacular water features and the stunning bridges across them make you peaceful.
The beauty of the garden is enhanced by well-kept gardens, bamboo plantations, and colorful flower beds! Both early in the morning and late at night, folks are drawn to the jogging track. A complete experience is provided to guests by the walking area, play area, and restrooms!
Dinosaur Garden’s location revitalizes the imagination by transporting you back in time to relish the period of the dinosaurs. With a haunted house or horror room, it will frighten you. Then you will see a mirror image to further confuse your thoughts. Everyone is welcome to enjoy the dinosaur garden together. Family members will enjoy it there, especially kids.
The Activities In Dinosaur Garden
- It is always better to reach the spot before entry to enjoy
- most of your day at the water park.
- There are 30 plus animatronic dinosaur figures in life-size models of different dinosaur species accompanied by informative descriptions, and a store selling merchandise.
- Explore each dinosaur site with guides and boards that offer helpful information on the different types of dinosaurs.
- Kids can engage in the activities, such as; tattooing, drawings, sand molding, and fossil finding, 9 D theatre experience.
- Access to the Wax Museum, Horror House, and Mirror Maze is available at a single-inclusive entry cost.
- Mirror Maze activity requires you to navigate your way through an obstacle of mirrors that will surround and disorient you, causing you to become stuck or spin around until you find your way out.
- The next challenging task for you is the atmosphere of the House of Horror, where you’ll encounter frightening characters and show the strength to face your fears.
- Feel the rush of adrenalin as you run around, or unleash your inner daredevil and conquer your fright. Get ready to experience half-raising moments that shiver down your spine at the House of Horror.
- Whether you want to relax or unwind, Dinosaur Park is the ideal picnic spot for all age groups, also enjoy delicious food options at the resort for full-day excitement.
Things You Should Know Before You Visit Dinosaur Garden
- There are no ATMs available in the vicinity. Please make prior arrangements.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of arrival.
- A ‘PAN’ card will not be considered valid address proof.;
- Children must be accompanied by parents or guardians at all times.
- Locker service is not available inside the park, we recommend you leave your belongings in your car.
- Smoking within the park premises is not permitted.
Guidelines To Reach Dinosaur Garden, Pimple Gaurav
|Nearest Airport||Pune International||79 km from the Dinosaur Garden|
|Nearest Bus Stop||Pune Bus Stand||71 km from the Dinosaur Garden|
|Nearest Railway Station||Pune Railway Station||70 km from the Dinosaur Garden|
Dinosaur Garden Pune Timings, Venue
|Venue||Near Sangvi, Pimple Gurav, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra, 411027, India.|
|Timing||The timing of the park is from 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM|