Dharani Portal 2024 – View Telangana Land Records Online @dharani.telangana.gov.in: The government of Telangana and the Department of Revenue of the state have launched the online Dharani Portal for queries related to Telangana land record. The digitization of all the state land records is the implementation of a good governance initiative of the Indian government. Now all citizens can download all land record-related documents online from Dharani Portal. In this portal, all the digitalized data is available 24 hours for the citizens of the Telangana state.
In this blog post, we are publishing complete information on Dharani Portal 2024 including How to View Telangana Land Records Online at dharani.telangana.gov.in. So, keep on reading this post ahead.
Dharani Portal 2024 Telangana Land Records
The digitalization of all land records has given facility to the general public a better and real-time facility to have all the information about the land record of the state. Now you can download all the documents related to your own land from the integrated land record portal of the government. Dharani Portal is not only useful for the general public but also useful to the urban development authorities to check & acquire the lands for development and conversion of land in Telangana.
Earlier before the launch of the integrated Dharani portal for the Telangana Land Record all the people and authorities needed to visit the concerned office of the revenue department to get the details of the land. That was time time-consuming and expensive process. Just because of the old process lots of the sales, purchases, or mortgage deals take time, and the development of the state gets affected by this. Let’s have key highlights before we move on to the greater aspects of the Dharani Portal – Telangana Land Records in this blog post.
Dharani Portal Telangana Land Record Check Online – Highlights
|Blog Post||Dharani Portal 2024|
|Governing body||Government of Telangana State|
|Authority||Revenue Department of the State|
|Dharani portal launched on||2018|
|Purpose||Digitalizing the land record|
|Benefits||Easy access to land records|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana state|
|Official Web portal||https://dharani.telangana.gov.in/|
|Helpline Number||Click Here|
Procedure for Dharani Portal Login 2024 @dharani.telangana.gov.in
Key objectives of Telangana Land Record and logging in at the Dharani Portal are given below in this article. You can also book a slot for the citizens on the Dharani Telangana portal online. Services Offered on Dharani Portal or TS Dharani are listed in the online portal whenever you visit the portal you will understand all services and details online. Dharani Land Details Search is available online on the integrated portal of the Revenue Department of the Telangana state. You can check Telangana Land Records at Dharani Portal @ dharani.telangana.gov.in.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to log in to the Dharani portal online:
- Visit the official web portal of the revenue department of the Telangana state.
- Click on the login tab on the home page of the Dharani portal for the Telangana land record.
- Then click on register now to register as a new user. If you are already a registered user then you can use your password and ID to log in directly.
- Now fill up the online application form with your personal details and mobile number.
- Choose the user ID and password for login and select the user Tyoe from the given options.
- You have to enter an OTP before finishing the registration process.
- Now you can log in with your User ID and password you have created on the Dharani Portal 2024 for the Telangana land record.
Dharani Portal- Slot Booking for Citizens Online
This portal provides various online services for the citizens of the state to make the process of finishing any purpose on the land owned by the citizens of the state. for any process now you can book the time slot in advance to finish your work.
Go through below given online process to Dharani Portal- Slot Booking for Citizens before proceeding ahead.
- Visit the official Dharani portal.
- Click on the Slot Booking tab on the home page of the website.
- The new web page will be one for slot booking after the redirection of the website.
- Click on the Continue button on the web page.
- If you have already registered your mobile number then you have to enter a password to book a slot.
- For new users click on the sign up tab given on the web page of the portal.
- Enter your name and mobile number and validate yourself after giving the OTP number.
- after validation, you can log in using your mobile number as your id and your name and number as your password.
- In case you forgot the password you can change the password by clicking on forgot password tab.
- Now you can book the time slots from the given list of procedures on the left side of the booking page.
Steps to Check Telangana Land Records on Dharani Portal
The integrated Dharani portal is also useful for the rural citizens of the state. You can now download your land record online for various purposes of the land. The land record is useful when the farmers are applying for loans from the banks for the various schemes launched by the state and central government. Land record is also useful for various court proceedings.
Check out the procedure to check Telangana Land Records on Dharani Portal 2024 Online.
- Visit the TS Dharani portal by clicking the following given link => Click Here
- Click on the ‘Land Detail Search’ tab given on the left table of the home page.
- Click on the Continue button given on the next page.
- Now you are on the search page of the Dharrani portal for Telangana land records.
- Choose the available option to proceed with the land record from the search by Survey Number or Pattadar Number.
- To search by survey number you have to give the name of your district, Mondal, & village.
- To search Land Record by Pattadar name on the TS Dharani portal you must enter your Pattadar passbook number.
- Enter your survey number and validate with the given captcha and click on the
- Now click on the Fetch button given below to get your land record.
Telangana Land Records @ dharani.telangana.gov.in
TS Dharani portal is one of the best online portals to get a valid and government-authorized land record at your home without any fee. In this portal, you can apply for registration for newly purchased agricultural or commercial land anywhere in the state. For all the appointments the paperwork done from the SDM office will be done on the basis of prior appointments. This procedure gives the clear and exact timings of the work done by the government office.
You can also apply for the mutation of your land after purchasing the new land or it can be done for the old land you own by inheritance. The procedure of mutation is now mandatory for the old land that you are using for agriculture. Below are links to download or apply for Telangana Land Record @ Dharani.telangana.gov.in
|Telangana Land Record||dharani.telangana.gov.in|
|Application For NALA||Check Here|
|Application for NALA without Passbook||Click Here|
|Registration for Mortgage||View Here|
Download ROR-1B on Dharani Portal Online
A record of Rights or ROR is one of the key documents as proof of ownership of any land in India. However, the land records are the subject of the state government of India. So all the land of the Telangana state is managed under the revenue department of the state. ROR 1B is the essential legal document that has the proof of land ownership and the record of the previous owners of the land.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to download the ROR 1B Telangana Land Record from the Dharani Portal online. Please follow the steps to get the document download:-
- Visit the official website by clicking on the following link to download ROR 1B => ROR-1B on Dharani Portal Online
- Click on the ROR 1B tab given on the web page of the TS Dharani Portal.
- Select the Village, District, and Mandal from the given options.
- Enter Pattadar Passbook Number or Survey number.
- Enter the captcha to validate yourself.
- Click on the generate tab given below on the web page.
- the next page will contain your ROR 1B document.
- You can download the document and use it for various purposes.
View Telangana Land Records on the Dharani App
Maximum numbers of the citizens of rural areas of the Telangana state are using smartphones now. Smartphones can also be used to check the Telangana Land Records through the TS Dharani portal. The government of Telangana is destined to make the information about the government offices online to ease the reach of every citizen of the state. In order for the Revenue Department has launched to online Application for the TS Dharani portal. You can download the Dharani app on your Android mobile phone from the Google Play Store.
|Telangana Land Records on the Dharani App||Check here|
Download Map of Telangana Land Record@TS Dharani Portal
The integrated web portal of the Telangana Revenue Department also gives the facility to download maps of the land you own in your village. The maps contain the structure and size of the land you own. This is also a certified document of the revenue department. You can use this document for various purposes.
Below are the details of the process of downloading a map from the TS Dharani portal online.
- Open the TS Dharani portal by clicking on the following link=> Click Here
- Click on the GIS tab on the home page of the website.
- Enter the details of your land with the survey number.
- Enter the captcha to validate yourself.
- Click on the View Map tab to download the map of your land.
- Click on the Download Now button to download the map.
Services Available on TS Dharani Portal for Telangana Land Record
|S. No||Online Services on TS Dharani Portal||Direct link|
|1||Check the Land Registration Application||Click Here|
|2||Check the Land Registration Application status||Click Here|
|3||Search EC Dharani Portal @ dharani.telangana.gov.in||Click Here|
|4||Apply for Mutation||Click Here|
|5||Download Land Distribution Report on TS Dharani||Click Here|
|6||Registered Documents on the Dharani Portal Online||Click Here|
|7||Download the Land Map on TS Dharani Portal||Click Here|
|8||Documents Required for Mutation Online onDharani Portal||Click Here|
|9||View Prohibited Lands Details on the Dharani Portal||Click Here|
|10||Apply for Partition on Dharani Portal Telangana||Click Here|
|11||Apply Succession of Agricultural Land on TS Dharani Portal||Click Here|
|12||Apply for Partition on Dharani Portal Online||Click Here|
|13||List of Documents for Applying for Partition on the Darani Portal||Click Here|
|14||Apply for NALA on the Dharani portal of the Telangana Land Record||Click Here|
|15||Check Details of Registered Documents on the Dharani Portal||Click Here|
|16||Registration for Mortgage Online Dharani Portal||Click Here|
|17||Apply for the Creation of a GPA on Dharani Portal||Click Here|