Upcoming DDA Housing Scheme 2021 | DDA Flats Registration Date 2021 | Check DDA Housing Scheme 2021 Price List, Latest News in Hindi & DDA Flats for Sale @dda.org.in Book 1354 Flats Now
Delhi Govt has recently launched the DDA Awasiya Yojana to provide affordable homes to each needy citizen of the state. In the financial year 2021-22, Kejriwal Govt has started the DDA Online Housing Scheme. Candidates who want to get flats under the DDA Scheme will have to make Online Flat Booking at eservices.dda.org.in. The eligible allottees of the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme may take benefit under Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). This subsidy will be provided under PM Awas Yojana. Hopefully, the online flat booking will start from the third week of March.
Every year Delhi Govt provides a Number of flats in various locations such as Lok Nayak Puram, Ramgarh, Narela, Sector 4, Dwarka & Rohini. For the year 2021, the state government is going to invite an online application form for DDA Scheme. Candidates who will be selected under the scheme will get the selected flats at Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). In this article, we’re providing the complete details of the DDA Housing Scheme 2021 Online Flats Booking, Price List & Registration Date.
DDA Housing Scheme 2021 (Online Flats Booking)
As we mentioned above that the Kejriwal Govt has recently started the DDA Awas Yojana for the people of Delhi. Under this scheme, the government will provide affordable housing to each needy citizen of the state. Delhi Development Authority (DDA) will invite online applications for this scheme from the third week of March. Eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website eservices.dda.org.in for online flat booking. If you’re interested in DDA Flats for sale, continue reading ahead.
Benefits of DDA Online Housing Scheme:
- Beneficiaries can get around Rs 2.5 Lakh upfront subsidy under the CLSS Home Loans Scheme.
- Interest Subsidy up to 6.50% per annum.
- The beneficiary of this scheme may save up to Rs 2.67 Lakh.
Latest Update – Delhi Development Authority has announced the DDA Flat Allocation List and Draw Result on July 23, 2019. If you had applied under the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme. So now you can check your name in the DDA Housing Final Draw Result 2021 List. Kindly click on the link below for more information.
Overview of DDA Housing Scheme (DDA Flats for Sale)
|Name of Scheme||DDA Housing Scheme 2021|
|Concerned Dept||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Start Date to Apply||2nd January 2021|
|Last Date to Register||16th February 2021|
|Lottery Draw Date||Updated Soon|
|Benefits||Housing for all by 2022|
|Beneficiary||Residents of the State|
|Application Mode||Online Registration|
|DDA Helpline Number||1800-110-332|
|DDA Flats Scheme 2021 Deadline||Available soon|
|DDA Housing Lottery Draw List 2021||Will released soon|
|Search Category-wise Flats Details under DDA||https://eservices.dda.org.in/viewsite|
|Post Category||Delhi Govt Scheme|
1,345 Flats Up for Sale under DDA Housing Scheme 2021 (New Update)
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) will launch the DDA flats scheme for the year 2021. The sale of 1,354 flats, mostly high-income group (HIG) or middle-income group (MIG), is offering this scheme. The work of issuing the application, payment, and possession letter will be done online. The buyer must visit the DDA only during the execution of the deed. Applications made through the AWAAS software will remain active until February 16.
The DDA housing scheme of 2021 is linked to the credit-linked subsidy scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Housing for All (Urban). This is the fourth housing scheme after the DDA commissioned three failed housing schemes. This year the flats are located in well-connected areas. The DDA has put 18,000 flats on sale in 2019 but had to reduce it to 10,294, as the plan did not get the expected response. Even though the authorities received 45,012 applications, it could sell only 8,438 flats and returned around 6,000. DDA flats will be available for sale soon.
DDA launches Online Housing Scheme 2021. Over 1350 freehold flats on offer across various locations and categories. Upto 2.67 lakh interest subsidy. Apply at https://t.co/Kmzi2jJmme#DDAHousingScheme2021 pic.twitter.com/rimHSdnAgb
— Delhi Development Authority (@official_dda) January 2, 2021
DDA Flats Location 2021
- Out of the total 1,354 DDA flats that are up for grabs, 230 are HIG and are located in Dwarka and Vasant Kunj.
- The MIG category flats – 704 of them are in Jasola and Dwarka.
- There are 275 flats in Manglapuri and Dwarka for the economically weaker sections.
- The rest of the Low-Income Group (LIG) flats are in Rohini.
DDA Flats Prices: – Three-bedroom HIG flats in Jasola are priced at Rs 2.1 crore. This is likely to be the costliest DDA flats, surpassing the earlier Rs 1.7 crore flats in the HIG category sold in Vasant Kunj in 2019.
Types of Housing Scheme under DDA
Delhi Development Authority Provides a number of housing schemes for all Income Groups (MIG, LIG, EWS) and all categories. Anyone can avail of the benefits of the Scheme and get their own house at their own choice. There is the following type of Housing Scheme are available under the DDA:
- DDA Flats Scheme 2021 (EWS)
- DDA Flats Scheme 2021 (For SC/ST applicants)
- Housing Scheme for Middle Income Group (MIG)
- Housing Scheme Low Income Group (LIG)
- DDA Shops / Stalls Scheme 2021 for Reserved Category
- Online DDA Awasiya Yojana 2021 (For Surrendering/Cancel Allotment)
Eligibility Criteria for DDA Housing Scheme
In order to apply for Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme (DDA Flats), candidates must meet the following criteria.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Delhi state.
- Applicants should have attained the matured age i.e. He/she should have completed 18 years of age as on the date of submitting the application.
- Candidates must not own any dwelling unit (Including residential plot/flat or in part on ‘leasehold or freehold basis’ in urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi, or Delhi Cantonment either in his/her name or in the name of his/her spouse or in the name of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children).
- Applicants must have a Permanent Account Number (PAN) allotted under the provision of the Income Tax Act and the same must be quoted in the Application Form.
- There is no income ceiling under this scheme. The applicant can apply according to his/her requirement and affordability.
Note –There is no income criterion of DDA Housing Scheme, except for EWS flats where the income of the applicant should not exceed Rs 1 lakh per annum.
Required Documents for DDA Housing Scheme
Applicants who have been selected in the DDA Housing Scheme, have to submit the following documents.
- Self-attested copy of PAN card
- Proof of Residence (Passport, Ration Card, Driving License, Government ID, Telephone / Electricity / Water Bill, House Tax Receipt, or Self Attested Copy of Aadhaar Card)
- Self-attested copy of bank passbook or account statement, as mentioned in the application form for the last year, or a copy of the applicant’s Income Tax Returns filed for the assessment year.
How to Apply Online for DDA Housing Scheme 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for DDA Housing/Awas Yojana. For applying online, applicants are required to visit DDA’s official website eservices.dda.org.in.
Applicants applying for flats under this Scheme shall have to deposit application money as detailed below:
- JANTA Flats: Rs 10,000/-
- ONE BEDROOM FLAT (1 BHK): Rs 15,000/-
- For EWS: Rs 25000
- LIG Category: Rs 1 lakh
- For MIG / HIG: Rs 2 Lakh
- The desirous applicants will apply online and will opt for a specific flat on the first-cum-first-serve basis.
- Candidates selected for a specific flat online, he/she will be given reasonable time say 30 minutes to deposit application money online. Till this period of 30 minutes, the flat will not be available for selection by others.
- Once application money is paid, the flat will be kept reserved for that applicant.
How to use DDA Flat Booking Portal?
To book flats under DDA Online Housing Scheme, kindly follow these steps:
- First, visit the official website ddaonlineflt.in and then select Locality of your choice.
- Next, select Sector, Pocket and click on the “Continue” button.
- Now view Layout plans and other details and select Block where you want to purchase.
- Thereafter, click on the available flats green button and then click on the “Hold Flat” button.
- Finally, fill the form with the required details and then make a payment to hold the flat.
Note – Applicants are advised to visit the site and look at the flat before Applying for an online flat allotment of a specific flat under DDA Housing Scheme.
DDA Housing Scheme 2021 Price List
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has announced a lottery draw for 10,294 houses located in Narela and Vasant Kunj on 23 July 2019. Applicants can view the list of winners and the list of shortlisted buyers on the official website of DDA. Out of 10,300 flats, 8,383 were in the LIG category, 2,000 in MIG, 448 in HIG, and 8,000 were in the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category. HIG and MIG apartments were in Vasant Kunj, while LIG flats in Vasant Kunj and Narela and EWS are in Narela.
|LIG||Rs 25 Lakh||430 sq feet|
|MIG||Rs 70-80 Lakh||650-750 sq feet|
|LIG||Rs 1.5-2 Crore||970 sq feet|
DDA Flat Surrender Charges
|From the date of draw and 15th day from the date of issue of demand-cum-allotment letter||Nil|
|16th day to 30th day from the date of issue of demand-cum-allotment letter||10% of the application fee|
|From 31st day to 90th day from the date of issue of demand-cum-allotment letter||50% of the application fee|
|After 90 days from the date of issue of demand-cum-allotment letter||Complete application fee|
Schemes available under First Come First Serve
- Amalgamable LIG Flats as pair Online running Scheme
- Online running Scheme for LIG/One Bedroom Flats
- Special online Running Scheme for Gallantry Awardees/War-Widows
- Online Housing scheme 2021 EWS Flats with 40% Concession on Construction Cost
DDA Contact Details (Helpline Number)
- Toll-free Number: 1800-110-332
- Online Payment System for DDA Flats & Lands Payment: Click Here
- DDA Housing Scheme 2021 Brochure PDF: Click Here
- For more details: https://eservices.dda.org.in/contactus/p2
Users, here we have provided you the complete details about DDA Housing Scheme 2021: Online Flats Booking, Price List & Registration Date. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our website, stay tuned for more updates.