CM Window Haryana Complaint Status, Online Registration, Helpline Number: CM Window is a grievances redressal and monitoring system in Haryana implemented on 25 December 2014 in all districts and all departments of Haryana as a Flagship program of Haryana. These grievances are registered at the CM Window counters online and the citizens get the SMS on his/her mobile phone with the grievance registration number. This number is used by the complainant for tracking grievance redressal online. CM Window is implemented in all Districts at e-Disha Kendras & Sub-Division Offices to get the grievances from common citizens. Here we have provided you with all the information related to CM Window Haryana Complaint Status, Online Registration, And Helpline Number in detail, so stay with the article till the end.
CM Window Haryana Complaint Status
This system is launched on 25th December 2014 on the occasion of Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari’s birthday who was the former Indian Prime Minister. People can submit complaints at CM Window on their Subdivision level as well. The Complaint redress system is fully transparent and hassle-free.
Basically, this is a great initiative to make the state corruption-free and we have seen a great outcome from this system in recent years. As per media reports, approximately one million complaints have been received by the Haryana CM Window so far and all the eligible ones have been rectified as well. So let us see in detail all the information on CM Window Haryana Complaint Status, Online Registration, and Helpline Number through this article.
CM Window Haryana Complaint Registration- Highlights
|Article||CM Window Haryana Complaint Status, Online Registration, Helpline Number|
|Scheme||CM Window Complaint Register|
|Email id||Not Available|
Purpose of CM Window Haryana Complaint Register
This initiative by the CM Window Haryana Complaint Register aims to provide a transparent and accessible system for people to register their complaints and concerns related to various government departments and services. To register a complaint, individuals can either visit the CM Window Haryana Complaint Register website or mobile application and fill in the details, or they can contact the dedicated helpline number provided.
The CM Window team works diligently to ensure that all complaints are attended to promptly and resolved in a satisfactory manner. This CM Window Haryana Complaint Register system has proved to be an effective tool in addressing citizens’ complaints and improving the overall efficiency and accountability of various government departments in Haryana.
Procedure to CM Window Haryana Complaint Online Registration
You can register your problem at one of the following locations:
- At CM WINDOW counter in Deputy Commissioner’s Office (DC Office), Sub Divisional Office (SDM Office)
- Chief Minister’s Residence, Office of the Chief Minister or Ministers, Haryana Secretariat, Sector-1, Chandigarh.
Note: Online registration is not available. Only you can track your registered complaints online.
Procedure to CM Window Haryana Complaint Status Check
There are multiple online ways to track your CM Window Haryana complaint. You can either use the official CM Grievances IT Cell, the Haryana website, or use the dedicated CM Window Application on your mobile phone. The CM Window Mobile App is available for both Android Phones and Apple iPhones.
Check through the official website:-
- Visit the official website https://cmharyanacell.nic.in/
- Click the “Track Grievance” link from the top section of the site.
- Then, add the registration number of the complaint in the given field.
- Now, provide your mobile number.
- Finally, enter the security code of five digits and click the “Submit” button to check the status of the Haryana CM Window complaint.
Check through Mobile App:-
- Open the Google Play store on your mobile.
- Search “CM Window Haryana” in it.
- Open the Android Application link and click the “Install” button.
- Once the CM Window App is installed on your phone then open the app.
- Enter your complaint registration number in the application to see the current status of your grievance.
Apart from the above-suggested methods you can also send your complaints to the Chief Minister directly using social media. Use the CMO Haryana Twitter Handle or Facebook Page to send the grievance about your problem.
- Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme 2024 List
- Intra Haryana Login: Salary Slip, GPF Statement
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2024- PMUY New List
- MP Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana Beneficiary List
FAQs About CM Window Haryana Complaint
Q1. What is CM Window’s contact number?
Ans. The CM Window Helpline Phone Number is 0172-3322500. From the official website, you can click the “Telephone Directory” option to download the list of district-wise contact numbers.
Q2. What is CM Window Haryana E-mail ID?
Ans. There is no official CM window email address on the website. You can contact the support team using the phone number given on the site.
Q3. How to lodge a complaint on cm window?
Ans. The CM Window Complaint can be login by visiting the DC, SDM, or CM Office.