Upcoming CIDCO Lottery 2021-2022 | Maharashtra CIDCO Lottery Eligibility, Apply Online, Registration Date (Schedule) | CIDCO Lottery 2022 Application Form, Lottery Results
In today’s article, we will discuss the housing scheme launched by the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) for different income groups of the state at affordable prices. These houses are constructed in easily accessible areas. These houses are allotted through lottery since the application received for these flats exceeds far many times than availability. Hence the popular name CIDCO Lottery. This article will focus on CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2022, stated intent, important dates, eligibility, documents, and procedure to apply. Each section of this article will focus on one or other aspects of the Lottery. Hence we suggest interested applicants stay with us till the conclusion of this article.
Maharashtra CIDCO Lottery 2022
City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra are in the process of inviting applications for the CIDCO Housing Lottery 2022. Maharashtra Government through CIDCO Housing 2022 aims to provide affordable residential colonies and commercial complexes to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Low Income Group (LIG) of people built by environment-friendly technique.
These colonies and complexes are planned for Tajola, Bamandongri, Juinagar, Kharghar, Panvel, Kharkopar, and Kalamboli areas of Maharashtra. Based on the economic conditions of the targeted group, houses are divided into two categories in terms of area and price. City and industrial development Corporation of Maharashtra, considered as one of the best town planning agencies in India is expected to deliver the same quality of houses as last so many years.
Upcoming CIDCO Lottery 2022 Registration Dates
|Time-table of Events||Event Duration|
|Online Registration||Available Soon|
|Edit Registration||Available Soon|
|Application Status||Available Soon|
|Online Payment||Available Soon|
|RTGS NEFT Challan Generation||Available Soon|
|RTGS NEFT Payment||Available Soon|
|Draft List of Accepted Application||Last date not declared|
|List of Accepted Applications||Last date not declared|
|Draw/ Result Date||Available Soon|
|List of Winners||Last date not declared|
|Refund||Last date not declared|
Key Highlights of CIDCO Lottery 2022
|Name of Scheme||CIDCO Lottery|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Objective||Providing affordable housing to EWS/ LIG/ MIG category|
|Target Beneficiary||Residents of Maharashtra state|
|Concerned Dept||City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra|
|Application Process||Online Process|
|Last date of Registration||Announced soon|
|Cidco Lottery Results||Click Here|
|Post-Category||State Govt Scheme|
Aims of CIDCO Lottery 2022
The major aim of the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra behind CIDCO is to provide houses to the economically weaker section and lower-income group people of the state. The Government of Maharashtra’s ambitious plan to provide houses to everyone in the state by 2022 and CIDCO Lottery 2022 was one of the means to achieve the same.
- The applicant must be a resident of Maharashtra. Applicants can be resident of any part of the state is eligible to apply for projects.
- To apply for the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category of flats, the applicant’s minimum monthly income should not be below Rs 25,000.
- To apply for Low Income Group (LIG) category flats, the applicant’s minimum monthly income should be between Rs 25,000 to Rs 50,000.
Unit Specifications and Pricing Details
|Category||Number of flats||Carpet Area (In sq m)||Price (In Lakhs)|
|EWS||53,000||25.81 sq m||Rs 18 lakh|
|LIG||41,000||29.82 sq m||Rs 25 lakh|
Upcoming Flats Locations
Registration Fee for Flats Booking
List of Documents to Apply
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Proof Certificate
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID
Registration Procedure for CIDCO Lottery 2022
Let us tell you that the registration process for CIDCO Lottery has been the same over the last few years. Once the new lottery scheme is launched, we expect the process of registration for the CIDCO lottery in 2022 will have the same process as indicated below. However once launched any update in the application form will be brought to your notice.
- Visit the official website of CIDCO @https://cidco.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Now click on the ‘Register for lottery’ tab to start the registration process or directly Click Here for estate online services.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on Submit Online CFC Application.
- After clicking the above link, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to select Node, Sector, Block, Plot No, Scheme, and Services.
- Next, click on ‘Apply for Scheme’ then the application form will open before you.
- Here you have to enter all the required details in this form like Transferor Details (Name, Address, Street Number, City, Postal Code, Mobile Number, Email ID, Identification Number, GST Number, etc) and Transferee Details (Same as above). Afterward, you have to click on the “Submit” button.
- Now a receipt of a transfer of CIDCO build-up premises will be generated where you have to click on the ‘Click Here’ link available on this web page.
- Then you will be redirected again to a new web page where you have to enter the application number and attach the application. After that, you have to click OK on the dialogue box that will appear asking you to upload the file.
- Now you have to click on Agree on the self-declaration.
- Finally, you will receive alerts on registered Email ID and SMS confirming your registration.
Check Application Status & Upload Documents
- Visit the same official website of the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra.
- On the web homepage, you are required to click on ‘Click Here for estate online services’.
- Now you will be redirected to a new web page where you have to click on Check Status/Upload Documents option.
- Afterward, you have to enter a Request/ Application Number and registered Mobile Number.
- Now you have to click on the “Check Request Status” button.
- In the end, the required information will be open on your computer screen.
How to Login on CIDCO Official Portal?
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the CIDCO Portal.
- On the web homepage, you’re required to enter a Username, Password, and captcha code under the login section.
- Now you have to click on the ‘Login’ button.
- By following this procedure, you can easily log in to the portal.
CIDCO Lottery Application Acceptance Status Check
- First of all, visit the official website of the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO) Ltd.
- On the homepage of the website, applicants are required to click the “Accepted Applications”.
- Options with lottery names will appear, opt for the applied Lottery scheme name and click the “View” option given in front of the lottery name.
- Fill in your category and scheme code and click again on the “View” button.
- A list of applicants whose applications are accepted will appear in PDF format.
- Now you can check your application number and name on the list.
Procedure to Pay Estate/ Miscellaneous Receipt Payments
- Go to the official website of the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the “Online Payment” option as shown in the below image.
- After that, you have to click on Estate/Miscellaneous Receipt Payments.
- Now you have to enter the Document/ Challan/ Reference Number and then click on the Go button.
- In the end, you can pay the amount and download the type of receipt.
How to Check the CIDCO Lottery Result 2022?
- Visit the official website of CIDCO, Maharashtra Portal. (THIS WEBSITE WILL OPEN AFTER THE NEW LOTTERY REGISTRATION ANNOUNCEMENT).
- On the web homepage, press the “Login“ button to proceed.
- Please enter a username, password, and captcha code in the appropriate boxes.
- Then click on the ‘Sign-In’ button.
- Once logged in click on the results link, a new page will be displayed.
- Please fill in the required details to proceed further and then click on the Submit button.
- Applicants winning status will be displayed on the screen
Allotment Procedure for Winners of CIDCO Lottery Scheme
- All CIDCO Lottery winners will get an intimation letter for winning and along with a request to submit documents uploaded at the time of application.
- After receiving the letter, the winner has to submit required documents like PAN card, Domicile certificate, Income certificate, Passport, Voter ID, birth certificate, etc within the given time period.
- On submission and verification of original documents, CIDCO will provide a Provisional Offer Letter.
- Then after receipt of the provisional offer letter, the winner is required to pay the partial amount of the flat within the given time. After that, the winner will get the Allotment Letter.
- Now the allocate has to pay the stamp duty and registration charges and submit a copy of the registration certificate in the CIDCO office.
- On completion of registration, the allottee will receive the Possession Letter.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
For further queries, one may contact helpline number 022-62722255. If you have any problem understanding this article about CIDCO Lottery 2022, kindly watch the below video.