Chiranjeevi Yojana Hospital List 2024 at Chiranjeevi Rajasthan gov in Check by Mobile No: The Government of Rajasthan has Launched the CM Chiranjeevi Swasthya Beema Scheme (Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Beema Yojana) for all the citizens of the state, starting from 1st May 2021. Chiranjeevi Yojana is available free of cost to the farmers, laborers, and poor people of the state. If you want to take advantage of Chiranjeevi Yojana, then you have to register yourself for it. So that you can get medical services up to Rs. 25 lacks for free in the hospital selected by the Government of Rajasthan.
The current Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Mr. Ashok Maratha, has launched a large-scale campaign for the health of the people of the state. This campaign is called “Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Beema Yojana”. It is very important that every resident of the state knows which private government and central government hospitals in the state, are covered under the program. So let us see in detail all the information on Chiranjeevi Yojana Hospital List 2024 Check by Mobile No in detail, through this article.
Chiranjeevi Yojana Hospital List 2024- Highlights
|Article||Chiranjeevi Yojana Hospital List 2024 at Chiranjeevi Rajasthan gov in Check by Mobile No|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Start by||CM Ashok Gehlot|
|Motive||Health Insurance Scheme|
|Eligibility||All Citizens who have a Ration Card and citizens of Rajasthan|
|Yearly||Free For Deprived Society and Rs 850/- for other Citizens|
|Coverage Amt.||Rs 5 Lakh|
Chiranjeevi Yojana Hospital List 2024 at Chiranjeevi Rajasthan
To see the hospital list of Chiranjeevi Insurance Scheme, first of all, login of all login to its official website.
- Open @chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After the website is opened, you will see an option for a hospital list.
- After clicking on the hospital list, you will see the names of all the districts of Rajasthan on the site.
- Now you can see the district whose hospital list you want to see by clicking on the name of that district.
- When you click on the name of the district, you will see 3 options.
- Central government hospitals.
- State government included hospitals.
- Private hospitals are included.
Now you can see the list of all types of hospitals as per your choice i.e. Central Government, State Government, and Private Hospitals. If you want to see the hospital list of the Central Government, then click on the panel of the Central Government, And to see the list of state government hospitals, click on the panel of state government hospitals. If you want to see the list of private hospitals, then click on the panel of Private hospitals. Now you will see the list of all the hospitals.
About Chiranjeevi Rajasthan
Under Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Yojana, around 230 private hospitals in Jaipur district, 8 hospitals run by the central government, and 51 hospitals run by the Rajasthan government are connected to Chiranjeevi Yojana. The free treatment facility under this scheme is provided for Covid-19 to general hospitalization in all the hospitals covered under the scheme. Residents of the state holding Jan Aadhar card are covered for Rs, 50,000 for common diseases and Rs 4.50 lakh for serious and complicated diseases after hospitalization, the patient can be treated without cash. If the expenditure is more than 25 lakhs during critical illness then the patient should bear the expenses himself. Only you can get free treatment up to 25 lakhs under Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana.
Procedure for Online Registration for Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024
This Yojana is the health Scheme by the Government of Rajasthan to provide health benefits for all citizens of the state. Those Who belong to a deprived society of the State can do the registration without any charge and start the benefits.
- All diseases are covered by this scheme, in most hospitals in Rajasthan, one can get free treatment.
- Mentioned the Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024 Registration process and using you can get your Health card.
- If you have registered before then you can check the status online on the official website.
- The District Name and Village Name to check the Beneficiary list where you can find Card Number issued to you.
- Then use this Card Number to Download the Chiranjeevi Yojana Card.
Some Benefits of Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024
Now I am Sharing with you some Benefits of the Chiranjeevi Yojana To be Continued in this Article:-
- You can get More Health benefits and get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.
- And Major Diseases are covered under this scheme so you can claim the treatment.
- You can get more benefits of treatment in any hospital under the Network of Government.
- All Regular services are also provided under the Chiranjeevi Scheme.
Card Download from Official Website
To Download Chiranjeevi Card 2024.
- Open the official website of the Chiranjeevi Scheme and then Click on the Card Download.
- Now Click the Digital Copy of Chiranjeevi Scheme Card Number for the next Process.
- Click on the Digital Copy of Chiranjeevi Card and then Download the File.
- Print of card to use in the hospital while getting the needed treatment.
FAQs about this Chiranjeevi Yojana Scheme
Q,1 Process for applying for the Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme?
Ans. Steps to applying for the Chiranjeevi Scheme-
- Login using your ID and password.
- Open dashboard.
- Fill out the application form for the Scheme.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a screenshot or a printout of the summited application form.
Q.2 Document required for the Chiranjeevi Yojana?
Ans. To apply for Chiranjeevi Yojana. applicants must submit mandatory documents such as Aadhaar Card, income and address Proof, photographs (passport size), ration card, BPL certificate, and mobile number.
Q.3 Process for Check Chiranjeevi Yojana 2024 Status?
Ans. To check Chiranjeevi Yojana Status online, you have to visit the official website at chiranjeevi.rajasthan.gov.in and then click on the Application Status button.
Q.4 Diseases covered under Chiranjeevi Scheme?
Ans. Diseases such as Covid – 19 and black fungus have been added to the scheme. Any person who registrars for the program is eligible to receive care. At accredited hospitals in Rajasthan for a variety of chronic and non-chronic conditions for up to 10 lakh rupees.