CGHS stands for Central Government Health Scheme. It provides healthcare facilities to registered employees of the central government. Those who are members of this scheme are provided with cashless facilities. This facility is provided to employees and pensioners.
In the case of pensioners, there are two ways to contribute. One can be done on a yearly basis and one can be a one-time contribution. A specific amount of money will be provided as per grade. In the case of government employees, they have to take CGHS cards. Their amount depends on the grade. There will be a regular subtraction from salary by their department every month.
CGHS Online Appointment 2023
In 71 cities, approximately 35 lakh beneficiaries are covered by CGHS. It must cover healthcare under different systems of medicine, such as Allopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, and Unani. The aim is to provide health care with an open-ended approach. If you want to know more about the CGHS online portal then you may continue reading this article ahead. Below, we have mentioned the CGHS Online Appointment Booking 2023 Registration & Login at https://cghs.nic.in/ Appointment Number.
CGHS Online Appointment Registration & Login – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Central Government Health Scheme|
|Implemented by||Union Government|
|Beneficiaries||Government employees and Pensioners|
|Appointment Number||Check Here|
Facilities Under CGHS (Central Government Health Scheme)
The Central Government Health Scheme is basically implemented for the benefit of government employees and pensioners. They can get free health services according to the scheme. Including specialist consultation at a polyclinic or at any government hospital. They can get maternity and healthcare. Free consultation and dispensing of medicine in the AYUSH (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, and Siddha) system of medicines.
CGHS beneficiary treatment is available at any private hospital of their choice. There is no need for a referral letter for CGHS. As per the order of the Health Ministry, cashless treatment is provided to the ex-MPs, Freedom fighters, Regular employees of the Ministry of Health, and family welfare. For people who belong to CGHS, their prescriptions issued by the government specialist are enclosed. All the bills of CGHS medical offices will be submitted to the authorities.
They must be pensioners and any of their family members are pensioners of the central government. They must be having to a member of parliament or ex-vice president, ex-governor and Lt. Governor, a Retired sitting judge of the High Court or Supreme Court, a Freedom fighter, a journalist with the press information bureau, an Employee of the Railway Board, Delhi police and Post and telegraph department employees.
Types of Medical System Covered at @cghs.nic.in
Healthcare provided by the CGHS is given below –
- Indian System of Medicine.
|Current employees||A residential proof document
Disability certificate in case of disabled child.
Age proof details
Payslip copy or pay certificate.
Procedure to CGHS Online Appointment Booking 2023
- To book an appointment with CGHS online go to the official website of CGHS www.cghs.nic.in.
- They will ask you for your ID, enter that ID, and generate OTP which is sent to your registered mobile number.
- After you enter OTP, click on the proceed button. If the details given by you are not accurate, then click on the Not You button.
- Choose your specialty and doctor and click on the proceed button.
- A calendar will be displayed on the screen and you have to choose your appointment date.
- On choosing your date the screen will show you the slot timings and the appointment.
- Click on the Proceed to Appointment button. After that, you have to click Confirm to book an appointment. The system will send you the confirmation message.
How to Register Online for CGHS Portal 2023?
- To register for CGHS, First, go to the official site and fill out the form online,
- After filing the form print its hardcopy and then verify it from the authorized person.
- After that attach the photographs and required documents. Submit the application to the office of an additional director or joint director.
- CMC Vellore Online Appointment for New Patient
- AIIMS Bathinda OPD Online Appointment Registration
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Online Appointment
- RML Hospital OPD Online Appointment Registration
- KGMU OPD Online Appointment Registration Online
Steps to Login to CGHS Portal 2023 at @cghs.nic.in
- To log in CGHS site, go to the official website of CGHS www.cghs.nic.in.
- After going to the page, there is an option to log in.
- When you click on that a new page will open and they ask you ID, Password, and captcha details.
- If you don’t have a password, then you can click on the generate password button, or if you forget your password.
- You can use forgot password option.
- There is an option to update the Aadhar number, you can go with that option also.
- Then you can log in to the CGHS Portal 2023.
CGHS Online Appointment Booking Contact Number
|Helpline Number (Toll-free no)||1800-208-8900|
|Other Contact||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does CGHS stand for??
Central Government Health Scheme.
When this scheme is established??