Karnataka State government and revenue department have launched a specific integrated web portal, Bhoomi to provide information and services of land records of the state under the governance of Bhoomi Monitoring Cell. This integrated portal is a one-stop RTC digital portal for the citizens of the state to give them the online facility. The digitization of the land record was started to make all the government process easy for the citizen under the initiative of good governance of the central government.
Here today we are going to give you detailed information the on i-ROR land record, online mutation service, Tippan services, land map online, Bhoomi Citizen login, and check the land record on the Bhoomi Karnataka portal online. Before we move further on the details aspects of the portal we like to discuss a bit more about the Bhoomi Karnataka in the below section.
Bhoomi Karnataka Portal
The integrated web portal Bhoomi Karnataka provides complete information on land records under its RTC( Right to Record, Tenancy & Corps) project. All the documents related to your land ownership in rural and semi-urban areas of the state. The government of Karnataka made all the records of land with the help of a survey of India. The process was too lengthy but the government succeded in collecting all the records from old written documents. All the documents are legally authentic for various purposes.
ROR is one of the important documents that are very useful for the citizens of the state. All the farmers can now easily know about their agricultural land. the farmers of the state can apply for the various government schemes with the document of the land record. All the digitalized land records of the Karnataka state are covered under the Bhoomi online portal. Recently there was some problem the citizens of the state were facing with Khata A and Khata B online which was resolved by the technical team of the Bhoomi Monitoring Cell of the revenue department. The service to download the Khata land record from the Bhoomi Karnataka online portal was not resumed yet online. For these documents, you have to visit the Tahsildar office of your district.
Bhoomi Karnata- Land Record Karnataka Portal- Highlights
|Blog Post||Bhoomi Karnataka|
|Launched by||Karnataka State Government|
|Authority||Revenue Department of Karnataka State|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of State|
|Benefit||All land record documents online|
|Bhoomi Online Helpline Number||080-22113256/ 080-22113257|
|Official Email ID||[email protected]|
|Office Address||Bhoomi Monitoring Cell, SSLR Building, K.R. Circle
Bangalore – 560001
|Bhoomi Online Karnataka Portal||https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/|
Bhoomi Karnataka Portal- Karnataka Land Records Check Online
All the property owners of the state can check land records and all documents related to their landlines. According to the government grapples the government can check various documents and download them online. Also, the Department of Revenue of Karnataka state can give you the registration processing timing of your sale purchase of land or agricultural properties in the state. Although, the department has started digitalizing the data of the land record agricultural, nonagricultural, commercial, residential, or disputed are categorized with the help of the public sector companies.
Now the citizens can also apply for the mutation for both types of land they own inherited or purchased. In this section of the post, we generally discuss how to check your land records through the Boomi Online portal launched by the government of Karnataka state. Later in the below sections, we are providing detailed information on online processes to avail of the services and other facilities provided online by Bhoomi Karnataka or Karnataka Land Records.
|Check Karnataka Land Record on Bhoomi Online Portal 2023||Check here|
Bhoomi Online I-RTC land Record Download Process
Citizens of the state, especially from the rural areas of the state can avail the details of the land they own free of cost from the Bhoomi online service launched by the revenue department. Below we are giving the complete process for downloading various documents online from the website.
The I-RTC Land Record download process from the Bhoomi online portal is given below.
- First of all, create a login account on the Bhoomi online Karnataka land record portal.
- Check the RTC land record you can click on the IRTC Pahani tab to download the details.
- You can also download the land map you own in the state by clicking on I-RTC Maps.
- ROR- 1B Land record is available on IRTC record by survey number and other options.
- You can apply online for mutation for your land by clicking on the RTC mutation apply online tab.
- Download registration documents from the I-RTC land record registration tab.
- I-RTC land conversion application can be filed from the land conversion tab on the home page.
- You can check the status of your mutation application, land conversion application, and other services from the Bhoomi Web portal.
- The step-wise process for all the services is given in the below section for your reference.
Check I-RTC Pahani Online From Bhoomi Online Land Record Portal
Pahani is the basic document of the land of the owner. This contains details about the land, area, owner’s name, old records, survey number Khata number Pattadar Passbook Number, activation of land, latest conversion of land, etc. All the landowners, especially farmers of rural areas need this document for their various purposes.
Below is the detailed process to download or check Pahani online from the Bhoomi online Karnataka land record portal.
- Open the official website of the Karnataka Revenue Department by clicking directly on this link. Karnataka Land Record Online.
- Click on the View Khata Extract tab given on the home page of the website.
- Select the search option from Survey Number and Khata Number.
- Choose your district, Taluk, Hobli, and Village from the given listing.
- Now enter your Khata number or Survey number as per your search option selection.
- in case you are searching the record by survey number you have to give the Surnoc and Hissa No after giving the survey number.
- Click on the get report after finishing all the required information.
- now you will get the details of the land you have searched by survey number or Khata Number on the screen of your laptop or computer.
- This report is authentic and digitally signed by the SDM of the district. No physical signature is required for other purposes.
- Now you can download I-RTC Pahani Online From Bhoomi Online Land Record Portal by clicking on the download PDF tab given on the web page.
- You can keep a copy of the downloaded Pahani Land Record for your future reference.
Obtain I-RTC Information using the Survey Number from Bhoomi Online
Survey number is the basic and easiest search option for searching your land records online. We know that you can also search by your Khata Number. Registration Number, By Name, etc. But the easiest way is the survey number for you. So, we are giving the details of the checking I-RTC Information of land records in Karnataka State by survey number through the Bhoomi Karnataka Land Record Portal online.
Check out the below procedure to obtain the IRTC information using the survey number.
- Visit www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in portal to check the I-RTC land record using the survey number.
- Click on the I-RTC Information tab given on the home page of the portal.
- now you will be redirected to the I-RTC information page of the portal.
- Login with Citizen’s login ID and password.
- Click on the search by survey number on the I-RTC information page.
- Now you have to click on the list of related information you want to check.
- Suppose you want to check the ROR 1B Details document of your land then click on the ROR report tab.
- Enter the survey number of the land you want to get the ROR 1B report.
- If you need the printout of the ROR 1B land record then you can download and take a printout of the document for your reference.
Check Village-wise Pendency and Land Dispute @ landrecord.karnataka.gov.in
Here in this section, you can check the pendency of any document on the ownership of the selected land of the state. This problem occurs just because of the lack of legal document which was physically collected from the revenue department to check and digitalized online. These types of land in various regions of the state are still on the pendency list. Below are the steps to check pendency online from Bhoomi [email protected].
- Click on the Village Wise Pendancy tab on the home page of the Bhoomi Karnataka Land Record Portal.
- Enter the required information as given below.
- District Name
- Taluk Name
- Hobli Name
- Click on the get report tab and check the pendency detail of the land record in the selected village.
So many people buy agricultural land or commercial land in the rural area of Karnataka state. There are many cases of revenue department pending under the high court, and district courts of the state. You must check the disputes of the specific land you are looking for.
- Click on the Dispute Cases tab given on the home page.
- Enter the district name
- Select the name of the village
- Click on the Get Report Tab.
- All the disputes on a specific piece of land in the selected village will be shown in the report.
Check the Revenue Land Record Map online at Bhoomi [email protected].
The revenue department of Karnataka State has given the facility to check the map of land you own in any region of the state. The map-related information is listed in a separate section of the Boomi portal for the Karnataka land Record. Please scroll down and look for the Survey Services section of the portal to check maps.
- Check the Survey Services (SSLR) Survey Services and Land Record section on the home page of the portal.
- Enter the below-given information to get the Land map.
- District Name
- Taluk Name
- Hobli Name
- Village Name
- Survey Number
- Surnoc Number
- Hissa No
- Click on the Search tab given below on the web page.
- The Map of the land with the survey number will be listed below on the web page.
- Click on the view document to get the map of the specific land.
Apply Land Conversion Online on Bhoomi Online Karnataka Land Record.
- Click on the Apply for Land Conversion tab given in the land conversion services section on the home page of the Bhoomi online web portal.
- Log in with your user ID and password to proceed further to apply for land conversion.
- Upload the required documents.
- Select the land with the survey number.
- Select the conversion of land from the given option.
- Click on the Apply Now tab.
- You will receive the reference number of your application on your mobile phone.
How to Check Land Record on Bhoomi Online Mobile App
The revenue department also facilitated the citizens of the state with the facility of viewing and downloading the documents and records of the land they own online on their mobile phones. The launch of the Bhoomi online mobile App made access to the portal for the rural people of the state. You can download the Bhoomi online Karnataka Land Record Application from the given links below.
|Bhoomi Online Mobile App for Android Mobile||Download Here|
|Bhoomi Online Mobile App for iOS Mobile||Download Here|
- KSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023 Online Application Form PDF
- Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023 Application Form Online
- Gruha Jyothi Scheme Application Status Check (Direct Link)
- Karnataka Bhoomi RTC Pahani 2023: Online Land Record RTC
- Karnataka Liquor Price List 2023-24: Revised Whiskey/ Rum/ Beer
Bhoomi Online- Karnataka Land Record Citizens Login
- Click on the Citizen Registration tab on the home page of the portal.
- Enter your mobile number and Captch to verify.
- Click on the Send OTP tab given below on the web page.
- Enter the OTP, that you received on your mobile number.
- Click on the Varify Now tab to continue logging in to the portal.
- Your mobile number will be your user ID for future reference.
- Change the password by clicking on the Change Password Link in your profile.
- Save the password for your reference.