Welcome to the new post. This post is dedicated to girls of the Economically Backward section. Many girls drop their higher studies due to not having financial support. As we know much financial support is needed to complete higher studies. In this article, we are going to learn about Bazm e Niswan Scholarship 2023 which was started to help girls students. You will get to know about the Application Process, eligibility, Scholarship Amount, Check Status, Last Date, and other important aspects.
Bazm e Niswan Scholarship 2023- 24
This scheme is specially launched for the economically weaker section of society. Girls can apply for this scholarship and pursue their higher studies. We have data on the Bazm e Niswan scholarship where 55000 girls have benefited from this scholarship. The organization was set up in 1974 and financially helps female students who can not afford higher studies due to some reasons. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship then you must know about each aspect of this scheme.
You are required to be eligible for this scheme. You have to apply before the last date. The application form is available on the official website of Bazm e Niswan Scholarship. Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust is an organization that launched this scholarship. Through this scholarship, girls can join teachers, engineers, journalists, trainers, nurses, paramedics and other professional courses. After the application process, Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust analyse your application and allocate fund.
Bazm E Niswan Scholarship 2023 – Overview
|Name Of The Scholarship||Bazm e Niswan Scholarship|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Office Address||Bazm-e-Niswan Charitable Trust, Bangalore No.37, Muniswamy Road, Tasker Town, Shivajinagar, Bangalore – 560051|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the females of EBC categories|
|No. of Beneficiaries||3800 Girl Beneficiaries|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Launched By||Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Scholarship amount||Depends On Your Course|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Concerned Charitable Trust||Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust|
|Benefit||Girl candidates will be able to start their careers in professional or higher studies|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Bangalore|
|Budget Of the Scholarship||Rs. 1.5 Crores|
Steps To Apply For Bazm E Niswan Scholarship Online
You are supposed to follow these steps to apply for this scholarship online. You should have a laptop and documents to apply online. The following steps are –
- In the first place, you have to visit the official website of Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust.
- A home page will open before you.
- Information about this scholarship is mentioned on the site. You can read it.
- After this, click on the “Apply Option“.
- You have to read all the details. You can check the specifications of the scheme.
- Then, click on the Apply Now Button.
- The application form page will open before you.
- Now enter all the details like name, qualification, personal details, address, email ID, etc.
How To Check Bazm e Niswan Scholarship Status
In this section, we will get all the points that lead you to check the scholarship status. Follow these steps-
- Visit the official website of Bazm e Niswan Charitable Trust.
- A home page will open.
- Here, you have to click on the option called “View Status”.
- A new page will open. Here, you have to enter some details like date of Birth and Scholarship ID (When you get one after applying).
- In the last step, Click on the search button. Now you can see your scholarship status.
These criteria should followed by every applicant for this scholarship. Points are –
- For the fresh applicant, you should be studying in 1st PUC, 1st Year Diploma (Polytechnic/Paramedical/D.Ed), 1st Year UG / Degree (BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, BSc) & 1st year Post Graduation (MA, MBA, MCA, MCom, MSc).
- Any student who wants to renew their application then she should be in and PUC, 2nd or 3rd Year Diploma (Polytechnic/Paramedical/D.Ed), 2nd or 3rd Year UG / Degree (BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, B.Sc), 2nd or 3rd Year Post Graduation (MA, MBA, MCA, MCom, MSc)
- You have scored 50% in the previous exam.
- Receipt of paid fees is required.
- The beneficiary must be eligible to receive the Zakat Amount.
The Start Date of Bazm e Niswan Scholarship: Open for the year 2023
You have to apply before the last date for the scholarship. The last date of the Bazm e Niswan Scholarship is 10 October 2023
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Marks Sheet SSLC / 10th, 2nd PUC / 12th Std, Previous Exam
- Aadhaar Card
- Fee Receipt (Partial/Full Payment) of Current Year 2022-23
- Submit a disability certificate in case of special needs.
- Submit the death certificate of parents in case of orphans
The trustees of the scholarship scheme will verify your application and give you an amount on the basis of your performance in previous exam and need. You will get the amount as per your course selection and academic excellence. The amount of the scholarship will be transferred to your bank account.
Steps To Update Application Process
If you have made any kind of mistake then you can update your scholarship application. To do the same, follow these steps –
- As always, visit the same official website.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option called “Update Application“
- A new page will open.
- Here, you have to provide some details like scholarship ID and registered mobile number.
- Then, click on OTP. Enter the OTP(sent on your mobile number)
- An application form will open before you.
- Here, you can update the Bazm e Niswan application form.
Address – No.37, Muniswamy Road, Tasker Town, Shivajinagar, Bangalore – 560051
Timings – 10 am-4 pm (Mon-Fri) & 10 am-1 pm (Sat). Sunday Holiday
Phone Number – 91-80-22860023 | 80505 75504