Banglarbhumi Signup Registration Form at banglarbhumi.gov.in: The Land & Land Reforms And Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department of the Government of West Benga launched the Banglarbhumi online portal to make tall the land records-related services easy for the citizens of the state. Here through this portal, the government also moved ahead on the Digital India Initiative of the central government started in 2016.
The Bangalarbhume is the indigenous web portal for every requirement of the citizens of the state. The citizens can check all the information related to the land they own in the state online through this portal. The portal is available online to give any information 24/7 to the citizens of the state. In the below section, Let’s have basic information about the Banglarbhumi Signup & Registration Form.
Banglarbhumi Signup Registration Form
The citizens of the state can check information updated digitally on the Banglarbhumi portal of WB Land record after signing up online on the website. No one can use or get the information without authentic signup online. the portal is designed with high security in which you have to authenticate also before signing up. In the case of Maintenence, the web portal will show the message ‘Site under Maintenence’ on the screen. Also, there is a facility to connect with the department for any other query you have.
All you need is a valid document, personal mobile phone, and email ID to get yourself registered online on the Banglarbhumi portal. After authentication, you can avail of all the online services of the Banglarbhumi Wb land record portal. Below are some highlights of the Banglarbhumi Signup Registration Form.
Banglarbhumi Signup Registration Form- Highlights
|Blog Post||Banglarbhumi Signup Registration Form|
|Governing body||Government of West Bengal|
|Authority||Land & Land Reforms And Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department|
|Name of the Portal||Banglarbhumi- WB Land Record Portal|
Banglarbhumi Registration [email protected]
Below is the step-by-step procedure to register yourself on the Banglarbhumi online portal.
- Open the Banglarbhumi portal by clicking on the following link=> Banglarbhumi WB Land Records
- Click on the Citizen Services tab on the top of the home page of the portal.
- The pop-up window will ask you to log in to the portal as a citizen of the state.
- Click on the Sign-up tab given on the pop-up window.
- Now you will be redirected to the Banglarbhumi registration form web page.
- Fill up the registration form with your personal details like Address, Contact Number, Pin Code, etc.
- Authenticate yourself with the OTP you will receive on your mobile phone.
- Click on the Proceed tab to register yourself.
- Now your registration for citizen services is done. You can log in using your registered mobile number as your user ID.
Banglarbhumi Portal Citizens Login Process
The We portal is designed to be used for the individual citizens of the state. Online land record facility made all the services that were too time-consuming before easier through the Banglarbhumi digital portal. Lots of the people were unable to get the documents of the land records from the government departments.
Now the the complete land records of the state are digitalized and citizens of the state can download or use services online through Banglarbhumi Portal after signing up for Citizens Login.
|Banglarbhumi Portal Citizens Login Link||Click Here|