The government of the West Bengal State of India provides mutation services for the land you own in the state online. All the land-related facilities are provided online through the Banglarbhumi portal. The mutation is one of the most important documents you have to apply for after purchasing land in India. So, the people of the state can apply for the mutation online.
The mutation is the government process of changing the name of the owner after the registration of land and property in India. After mutation, the land records in government records are changed to the new owner’s name. So the Land and Land Reform Department of the state has digitalized the land record data online. let’s have a look at the online Mutation service of the Banglarbhumi portal for WB Land Record.
The buyer or the owner of the heir’s land can now apply online for the mutation through the official website of the WB land record department. The mutation document is basically one of the final documents after the land transfer from one owner to another owner. The land mutation is important for future land-related processes. In case your agricultural land is acquired by the government then you will be one of the beneficiaries of the compensation from the government.
Now the list of the required documents for applying for online Mutation through the Banglarbhumi portal or app is uploaded online for the citizens of the state. The citizens need only to create their user ID and password on the application online on the Banglarbhumi online portal. The document should be in perfect size resolution. So people need to read the instructions before applying online. Here in this blog post, we are going to give complete information about the application procedure for the online Mutation through Banglarbhumi online web portal for WB Land Records.
Banglarbhumi Mutation Application – Highlights
|Blog Post||Banglarbhumi Mutation Application|
|Governing Body||Govt of West Bengal|
|Authority||L & LR and RR & R Department of WB Govt|
|WB land Record Portal||Banglarbhumi.gov.in|
|Banglarbhumi Mutation Application Link||View Here|
|Mutation Application- Required Documents||Click Here|
|WB Land Record Portal||https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/|
Documents Required for Property Mutation
- Copy/ Copies of legal Heir certificate/ Hebanama etc.
- Copy of Registered deed.
- Copy of Chian dead
- Copy of Up-to-date rent receipt
- Declaration of court
- Rythu Bandhu Status 2024: Check Beneficiary List, Amount
- TS Pensioners Pay Slip/ Pension PPO Slip Download
- Dharani Portal 2024 – View Telangana Land Records
- TSRTC Bus Fares 2024: New Bus Charges in Telangana
- TS BC Overseas Scholarship 2024-24 Apply Online
- TSGLI Bond: TSGLI Annual Slip 2024 Download Online
Banglarbhumi Mutation Online
- Visit the official website for land records of WB state by clicking on the following link=> https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/BanglarBhumi/MuteApplication.action
- Create your citizen’s login ID or log in with your created user ID and password.
- After logging in you have to click on the Citizens Services tab to proceed further for the mutation application online.
- Select the option of Mutation Application from the citizen’s services tab.
- You will be redirected to the online mutation form page of the Banglarbhumi portal.
- Select the District, Block, and Mauza and fill up the applicant information in the below section of the application form.
- Fill up the Particular of Transfer, check and upload the required documents, and check the processing fee.
- After accepting the disclaimer and entering the captcha to authenticate click on the submit button.
- On the next page, your application number will be shown and the details will be sent to your email ID and mobile phone.
- Now proceed further to pay the fee online.
- After payment, You have to click on the finish tab and save the reference number of your successful payment.
Banglarbhumi Mutation Application Form
The online application form can be filled out by the above-given procedure. We would like to give you a few suggestions before you start applying for the mutation.
- Please read and note down the list of required documents.
- Keep the soft copy of the documents with you in specific resolution as given in the instructions.
- Read the Processing fee section carefully before starting to apply online.
- The processing fee may vary for the Rural/ Urban, Commercial/ Non- Commercial, and Agricultural/non-agricultural categories.
Note – We hope you have got the necessary information about the topic. And for more related articles you can stay tuned with our website www.pmsarkariyojanahindi.com. Here we will provide you with updated news and articles on a daily basis. So, keep on visiting our site and grab complete information.