Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online [email protected]:- Land conversion is one of the important services the government of West Bengal has given now online through the Banglarbhumi land record portal. This service was offline before and the citizens of the state faced many problems to clear the conversion of their land. After the launch of the government indigenous web portal Banglarbhumi portal for West Bengal Land Records.
The process of conversion of land in West Bengal state is managed under various sections depending on the category of the land in the state. Let’s have a greater look at Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online Application on the official website at banglarbhumi.gov.in. Keep scrolling down below.
Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online
All the conversion processes are done under sections 4A, 4B, 4C, and 4D of the West Bengal Land Reform Act 1955. Now the government of the state accepts the application online through the Banglarbhumi portal for State Land Records. As we know after the India and Pakistan war in 1971, lots of migrants came across the border from Bangladesh and started living as refugees in the state.
The government of the state has established a special department for Refugee Relief. This made a lot of difference to the land records of the state from another state of India. However, citizens of the state now can apply online for the conversion of the land they own in the state from one category to another as per their wish. Below are some highlights of the Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online Application.
Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online Application – Highlights
|Blog post||Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online|
|Regulatory||WB Refugee Relief and Land Reform Department|
|Governing body||Revenue Department of West Bengal|
|Benefits||Online application service|
|Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Fee||Rs 500/-|
|Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Application Procedure||Online|
|WB Land Record Official Website||Click Here|
|Banglarbhumi Land Record Portal||https://banglarbhumi.gov.in|
Procedure for Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Online Application
- Create your login ID with the help of your mobile number to apply online for Land conversion.
- Now click on the Citizens Services tab on the home page of the Bangalrbhumi portal.
- Select the Conversion Application tab from the list under the Online Application.
- Select the land-related details and the conversion category from the given option.
- Upload the ROR Land Record of the land and mutation certificate.
- Submit the Application and proceed further with the payment procedure.
- Enter the payment details i.e. details of treasury challan, DD, DCR.
- Click the submit button to submit the complete Application.
Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Required Documents
- Copy of Current ROR and Mutation certificate
- Rent Receipt ( Current)
- Map of the land
- Affidavit 1B
- NOC from WB- PCB
- DPR of Competent Authority.
Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Fee
All the fees for the conversion of the land are different and depend on the purpose of the conversion. The fee structures for rural and urban areas of the WB state are different. You need to go through the complete details of the fee structure for the Banglarbhumi land conversion from below given official link.
|Banglarbhumi Land Conversion Fee||Click Here|