Banglarbhumi-Fees Payment Service Online in banglarbhumi.gov.in: The citizens of the state can directly pay the fee for the services they avail from the online portal of West Bengal Land Records. The Land and Land Reform Department in collaboration with the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department of the state makes the process of making online payment for the fee for the various services for the land records. This facility makes the work of the people easier. Here in this post, we are going to discuss all the processes and benefits of the Banglarbhumi-Fees Payment Service Online at banglarbhumi.gov.in.
Banglarbhumi- Fees Payment Service Online
The official portal of the government of the state is designed to give every benefit to the citizens of the state. The website is developed by the National Informatics Center under the supervision of DLRS and L & LR And the RR & R Department of West Bengal. The online service of the fee payment through the Banglarbhumi portal is secure for the citizens of the state.
The fee payment service is used for documentation services like Mutation, Land Conversion, Lease agreement, Plot Registration, etc. Let’s have a brief highlight of the Banglarbhumi-Fees Payment Service Online in the below section of the article.
Banglarbhumi-Fees Payment Service Online- Highlights
|Blog Post||Banglarbhumi-Fees Payment Service Online|
|Name of the Portal||Banglarbhumi- WB land Record Portal|
|Launched by||Govt of West Bengal|
|Benefits||The facility of Digital Land Records and online land record services|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Banglarbhumi-Fees Payment Service Mode Link||Click Here|
|Official web portal Link||www.banglarbhumi.gov.in|
Banglarbhumi-Fees Payment Service Online Process
- Open Banglarbhumi- WB Land Record Portal by clicking the given link ahead=> www.banglarbhumi.gov.in.
- If you already have the login ID sign in with your ID and password.
- you can create your own citizen’s login ID by clicking on the signup tab given at the top of the home page.
- After logging into the portal click on the citizens services tab.
- Select the online fee Payment from the list of available online services on the Banglarbhumi online land record portal.
- First, select the service type for which you want to pay the fee online.
- Enter your application number and captcha to authenticate yourself.
- The application fee amount will be shown on your computer screen.
- Confirm the amount and proceed to payment online.
- After successful payment online the portal will give you the receipt of the payment you made.
Banglarbhumi-Fees Payment Receipt [email protected]
The receipt of the fee payment can be downloaded online through the official web portal. Citizens can also check the receipt of fees by the Department of Land Record. In case, you lost your payment receipt you can download the receipt online. This facility can be availed online with the help of your application number. Below is a direct link to download the online receipt of the fee payment you made online through the Banglarbhumiweb Portal.
|Banglarbhumi-Fees Payment Receipt Online Link||Click Here|