Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana is a scheme created by the Government of India to provide affordable hostel facilities to the students of SC, ST, and OBC communities, the objective of this scheme is to support those students who are economically backward but have the desire to study within them. If there is a talent, then their studies will be run smoothly by the government, and the basic needs of those students will also be taken care of so that there is no hindrance in their development, under this scheme the hostel will provide various facilities like accommodation, food. Rooms for comfortable living and every facility related to studies are available to the students.
Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana 2023
Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana is necessary to remove the barriers that reach the benefits of education to those children who are economically weak but want to get an education, seeing the difference between urban and rural educational facilities, It provides education to the talented children of different places.
As well as all the facilities for the children like accommodation, food, and all the facilities related to education so that the children can do their studies smoothly. The program helps students to concentrate on their studies without being concerned about housing difficulties by offering a safe and comfortable living environment.
Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana Apply online
|Name of the Schema||Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana|
|Launched by the||Government of India|
|Official website||Click here|
Financial Pattern for Hostels
Hostels for girls:
According to the cost standards outlined in the Scheme, the State Governments, UT Administrations, and Central and State Universities/Institutions receive 100% of the Central Assistance.
For hostels for boys:
- State governments receive 65% of the central support on a parity basis.
- Complete central support for UT Administrations.
- 95% of Central Universities/Institutions receive Central Assistance.
- The central assistance for state universities and institutions is 45%.
- The State University/Institution and the State Government/UT Administration concerned will split the remaining 50% of the cost at a ratio of 10:40.
Hostel Services in Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Scheme
|Implementing Agency||Boys Hostel||Girls Hostel|
|NGO / Deemed||45%||90%|
Benefits for Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana Haryana
- Accessible education
- Financial assistance
- Safe and secure accommodation
- Improved attendance
- Peer support
- Networking opportunities
- Enhanced learning
- Personality development
- Focus on education
- Reducing dropout rates
- Skill development
- Career Guidance
- Cultural preservation
- Community integration
- Research opportunities
- The applicant belongs to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), or Other Backward Class (OBC) category.
- pursuing a recognized course at a recognized institution.
- The applicant’s annual family income should not be higher than the maximum imposed by the government.
- Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Krishak Sathi Yojana
- NREGA Job Card List Rajasthan 2023
- Chiranjeevi Yojana Hospital List 2023 Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Online Application
- Rajasthan Liquor Price List 2023-24 PDF
Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Scheme Application Form
The following steps make up the Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Scheme application process:
- Take an Application Form
- Filling Out the Application Form
- Required Documents Along with the application form, certain documents need to be submitted as proof of eligibility.
These documents may include:
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational institution admission proof
- Identity proof
- Aadhaar card
- PWD Certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- After something your important and required documents, Submit the Application
Babu Chhatrawas Scheme: Last Date & More
|Launch date||01.01. 08|
|Application Start Date||2023|
|Application last Date||Not Announced|
|Announcement of Selected Candidates||Click here|
|Hostel Admission and Commencement Date||Click here|
Note: it is advisable to visit the official website or contact the authorities for the most up-to-date information.
Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana Contact Number
|Atrocity Helpline No.||0172-2561250|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. The Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Scheme is open to students from all Indian states?
Ans. Yes, students from all Indian states are eligible for the program.
Q. Does the Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Scheme have an age restriction?
Ans. There is no stated upper age limit for the program. The applicant may submit an application provided that they are eligible.
Q. What takes place if my application is turned down?
Ans. You can get more information and assistance from the designated authorities if your application is denied.
Q. Can I apply for the Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Scheme if I am pursuing a diploma or vocational course?
Ans. Yes, the scheme supports students pursuing recognized diplomas and vocational courses as well.
Q. How frequently can I find out how my application is doing?
Ans. Through the specific website portal, you may always monitor the status of your application.