Assam HS Scooty Merit List 2023 PDF Download, Pragyan Bharti Scheme Beneficiary List – The Assam government has launched a beneficial scheme for 12th-class girl students to support them. There are many girls students who got the bright numbers in their final examination. So to support them, Scooty will be provided by the Assam government under the Pragyan Bharti Scheme. HS Scooty Pragyan Bharti Scheme was launched in 2020 and it continues till now. If you want to check your name in the HS Scooty Merit List 2023-24 then you have to follow this article.
AHSEC Scooty Merit List 2023
To get the scooty, you have to get a minimum of 85 percent in your 12th examination. Not following this criteria may not give you scooty. As per this scheme, Girls will be asked to choose the electric or petrol scooty. As per their choice, the scooty will be delivered to them. A great initiative has been implemented by the Assam government so that girls can complete higher education after their 12th class. The impact of this scheme is many girls study hard to get new scooty. Pragya Bharty Scheme is making changes in education. You just need to have the Assam Scooty Merit List 2023 PDF Download so that you can check your name.
Girls who got the scooty under this scheme are not allowed to sell their scooty for at least 3 years. Girls can easily go to their colleges and it makes easy transportation. You will given a scooty on a merit base. You can also talk to your teachers. They will guide you about this topic. You can find your name in the HS Scooty Merit List 2023-24. Be with to know your name.
Assam Scooty Objective
The objective of the Pragya Bharti Scheme is-
- To make easy traveling between home to college so that they can reach on time without any hassle.
- As girls work hard to get higher marks in the examination will be rewarded with numerous things.
- 12,000 girls will directly benefit from the Assam Scooty Scheme.
- This scheme will empower and motivate them to pursue higher education.
Available Information On HS Scooty Merit List
- Name of the student
- Roll No
- District wise Dealer code & address
- Date Of Birth
- Exam Venue
- Dealer -Manager name
- Nodal office details
- Dealer name
- Total Marks
- School name
Documents For AHSEC Scooty 2023
You need some documents to get scooty on the road –
- Mark Sheet
- Voter ID Card For Driving License( you can apply after getting scooty)
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste Certificate
- School ID
- Passport Size Photo
- UG or PG students can submit their mark sheets.
Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme Beneficiary List
If you want to download the entire PDF of the Assam Scooty Scheme then you can follow the process. As I have mentioned below-
- In the first place, you have to visit the official website of Assam Scooty Scheme. https://ahsec.assam.gov.in/
- Now you have to find a link called Pragya Bharty Scheme.
- Then, a new page will open.
- Here, you have to click on the Assam HS Scooty List 2023 pdf.
- It started downloading on your device.
- Now you can find your name or get a printout of a PDF.
- Here, you can check your name in this beneficiary list.
Benefits Of AHSEC Assam Scooty 2023
The scheme comes with lots of benefits for all female students of Assam.
- The government will do every possible thing to attend school or college like clothes, textbooks, financial help, etc.
- The amount for the textbook is between 1,000 and 1 lakh rupees.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students will get Rs 1500 and Rs. 2,000 for their textbooks.
- Rs 1000 will be allotted to cover mess fees for all the students every month.
- 50k one-time loan subsidy on education loans for students.
- As we know government will provide scooty to eligible female students of class 12.
- Entry is free for those students who want to join courses like polytechnic, engineering, or medical.
Who will get scooty in Assam 2023?
Under the Pragya Bharti Scheme, only girls students of Higher secondary will get the scooty if they pass the first grade.
How much percentage is required for scooty in Assam 2023?
The eligibility for shooty under the Assam Pragya Bharti Scheme is to score a minimum of 85 % marks in the Higher Secondary Examination 2023 administered by AHSEC
Who is eligible for the Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme?
Only Assam female students of Higher Secondary can apply for this scheme.