Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Application Form 2022 | Arundhati Swarna Yojana Apply Online | Arundhati Swarna Yojana Registration & Last Date | revenueassam.nic.in Arundhati
As you must be aware of Assam Govt’s Arundhati 1 Tola Gold Scheme (Swarna Yojana). But there is some confusion about this scheme in people’s minds. So today in this article, we’ll try to give you the complete information about Arundhati Swarna Yojana. The scheme has been announced by Finance Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sharma at the time of presenting the state budget on 6 February 2019. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 38,000 to Rs 40,000 to each newly married bride, instead of 1 Tola (10 grams) gold. Assam government will directly deposit the assistance amount in the beneficiary’s bank account via DBT mode.
The objective to launched Arundhati Swarna Yojana (असम अरुंधति स्वर्ण योजना) is to stop child marriage and help the bride’s parents who belong to the EWS category. In this scheme, 10 grams of gold will be given as a gift to the girls in marriage. This scheme is specially run for those girls who were forcefully married at a minor age. This scheme of the Assam Government will now prevent girls from child marriage. Because the bride’s age is seen in marriage registration. To get the benefit of this scheme, the bride’s age is required a minimum of 18 years. Afterward, the marriage registered only then you will be given 10 grams of gold (Rs 38,000 to 40,000) as a gift.
What is all about Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2022?
Under the Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana, the government will provide an estimated cost of Rs 40,000 for 10 grams of gold to each bride in the state at the time of marriage. The government has released Rs 300 crore to implement the Arundhati Gold Scheme (असम अरुंधति गोल्ड स्कीम). Those who want to avail of the Arundhati Yojana 2022 will have to register the marriage under the Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954. After successful registration, the government will provide 1 Tola (10 grams) of gold in the form of Rs 40,000 at the time of the beneficiary’s wedding.
While launching Arundhati Swarna Yojana, Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma tweets:
অৰুন্ধতী #Arundhati #AssamBudget2019
- বিবাহ প্ৰাৰ্থী কন্যাৰ বাবে এক টোলাকৈ সোণ
- বিশেষ বিবাহ (অসম) বিধি, ১৯৫৪ ৰ অধীনত পঞ্জীয়নকৃত বিবাহৰ ক্ষেত্ৰত প্ৰযোজ্য
- বাৰ্ষিক ৫ লাখ টকাতকৈ কম আয়ৰ পৰিয়ালৰ ক্ষেত্ৰত প্ৰযোজ্য
- আইনসঙ্গত বয়সত হোৱা বিবাহৰ ক্ষেত্ৰত আঁচনিখনৰ সুফল
Highlights of Arundhati Swarna Yojana Registration 2022
|Name of Scheme||Arundhati Gold Scheme
(असम अरुंधति गोल्ड स्कीम)
|Launched In||Assam State|
|Launched By||CM Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Announced By||Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Date of Official Launch||Feb 2019|
|Official Implementation||1st January 2020|
|Arundhati scheme last date of application||Available Now|
|Objectives||Providing Rs 40,000 in lieu of one tola (10 grams) of gold|
|Target Beneficiary||Brides from EWS Families|
|Supervised By||Financial Dept of Assam Govt|
Arundhati Gold Scheme 2022 Benefits & Features
- The objective of Arundhati Swarna Yojana is to help brides from poor families. The monetary grant can be used to arrange the wedding ceremony.
- Assam Government has added a new benefit for the beneficiaries. The state Finance Minister said that each beneficiary will also be given Rs 30,000. The financial grant will be deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account via DBT.
- Each beneficiary will acquire one tola gold as a gift from the state govt. The estimated market price of 10 grams of gold is around Rs 38,000 to Rs 40,000. The gold ornaments will be given to the respective beneficiary on the day of the social marriage.
- The State Finance Minister was happy to announce that the earlier financial allocation of Rs 300 crore has been raised to Rs 800 crore. The money will be utilized for providing financial and gold ornament to the beneficiaries of this scheme.
•বিবাহ প্ৰাৰ্থী কন্যাৰ বাবে এক টোলাকৈ সোণ
•বিশেষ বিবাহ (অসম) বিধি, ১৯৫৪ ৰ অধীনত পঞ্জীয়নকৃত বিবাহৰ ক্ষেত্ৰত প্ৰযোজ্য
•বাৰ্ষিক ৫ লাখ টকাতকৈ কম আয়ৰ পৰিয়ালৰ ক্ষেত্ৰত প্ৰযোজ্য
•আইনসঙ্গত বয়সত হোৱা বিবাহৰ ক্ষেত্ৰত আঁচনিখনৰ সুফল pic.twitter.com/0CGhEIzlFw
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) February 6, 2019
Eligibility Conditions for Assam Swarna Yojana 2022
- The bride and groom should have attained the legal age of 18 years and 21 years respectively at the time of registration of the marriage.
- Under this scheme, the marriage of the applicant should be registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- The couple should have solemnized her marriage on or after the 1st of December, 2019 and must have registered her marriage on or after the 1st of January 2020.
- Also, the applicant girl should apply for the benefit under Arundhati Gold Scheme on the same day that she applies for marriage registration.
- The total income of the girl applicant’s parents should be below Rs 5.00 Lakh per annum from all sources.
- Please be note that the applicant girl can avail of this benefit for her first marriage only.
Both the bride and the groom must have passed at least HSLC (High School Leaving Certificate) or equivalent except Tea Tribe including Adivasi communities of the State.No minimum educational qualification is required in the case of Tea Tribe including Adivasi communities for next five years, as most of the Tea Gardens in the State of Assam do not have High School facility.
To know the eligibility criteria for Arundhati Gold Scheme in the Bengali language, kindly click this link: https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/eligibility
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Age Certificates of Bride & Groom
- Academic Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Proof of Religion
- Marriage Registration Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
For more details of the list of documents required for Arundhati Swarna Yojana, kindly click this link https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/documents
How to Apply Online for Arundhati Gold Scheme?
Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana Application/ Registration Process – If you want to avail of the Arundhati 1 Tola Gold Scheme, you must have to register under the Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954. Now after successful registration, the government will give Rs 38,000 to Rs 40,000 for 1 Tola gold.
- Firstly, all eligible candidates will have to visit the official website of Revenue & Disaster Management Dept, Govt of Assam at https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/.
- On the web homepage, scroll over the “Citizen” tab and then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Then choose the application format language to open the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Online Application Form 2022.
- Now candidates can fill the Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana online registration form to avail of scheme benefits.
- Here enter the following details in the application form:
- Arundhati Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant Details
- Bank Details
- Declaration by The Applicant
- In the end, press the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
Offline Process for Arundhati Swarna Yojana
You can also apply for the Arundhati scheme offline by visiting the concerned department and collect the Arundhati gold scheme application form. The form is available to download on the official website of revenueassam.nic.in arundhati. The last date of the Arundhati gold scheme application 2022 is not available now. Arundhati Swarna Yojana Registration Form download link is mentioned below.