Amul is recognized for offering excellent goods to the customer at the greatest price. The public believes and consume Amul goods in their daily life. In the dairy bazaar, they are thriving. Now Amul comes onward to offer business chances to sample sellers.
Those who wish to work with Amul Corporation can begin their commercial by opening Amul Stores and applying for Amul Authorization. They are scheduling to fetch their goods to small roads by giving the license to sample commercial sellers. This aid spread Amul goods in every part of the nation, and people get the chance to start their businesses and earn their living.
Amul Franchise Price in India
Before capitalizing on a business for authorization, you must know the brand’s worth, commercial aims, and antiquity. So, here are a few things you should identify before applying for an Amul Franchise. Amul was started in 1946. They have offered numerous products like curd, milk, ice cream, cheese, and innumerable things of high superiority to the purchaser.
Those wanting to begin their Amul authorization business must apply for the license by completing the application form online. Every particular about the agreement is given on the corporation’s internet site. So, the concerned individual can check it online and apply for it straightforwardly. Below, you will get to know more about the Amul Agency Franchise Apply in 2024: Amul Distributor Business Opportunity in India, Cost.
Amul Franchise, Dealership & Distributorship Apply- Overview
|Name of Company||Amul|
|Mode of Applying||Online / Offline|
|Format of Dealership||Amul Ice Cream Parlour Franchise, Dealership, Preferred Outlet|
|Investment Cost||Rs. 2 – 6 Lakhs|
|Shop Space Required||100 to 300 Sqft.|
|Post Category||Franchise Apply|
- The candidate must pass their 10th class. The least qualification is necessary for applying for authorization.
- The concerned individual applying for authorization should be above 21.
- The information on FMCG goods is essential for applying for this commercial.
- Those individuals having a space of 100 square feet can effortlessly apply for authorization.
- They must have proper car services and skilled workers to allocate the goods throughout the market.
- Should have information on the FMCG distributorship business.
- A 10th-grade education is essential for candidates.
- For the retailing process in the market, they need to have cars and workers.
- They ought to have suitable savings and space.
- Jio BP Petrol Pump Dealership 2024 Advertisement
- Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2024
- Adani CNG Pump Dealership Advertisement 2024
- Haldiram Distributorship 2024 Franchise
- TATA Tiscon Dealership 2024
Amul Agency Franchise Cost
|Type of Franchise||Space Required for Shop||Investment Break Up||Total Cost|
|Amul Favoured Outlet/Amul Railway Parlour/Amul Kiosk||100 – 150 Sq. Ft.||Refundable Brand Security – Rs 25,000,
Reconstruction – Rs 100,000,
Equipment – Rs 70,000
|Rs 2.00 Lakh|
|Amul Ice-Cream Scooping Parlour||More than 300 sq. ft.||Non-Refundable Brand Security – Rs 50,000,
Reconstruction – Rs 4,00,000,
Equipment – Rs 1,50,000.
|Rs 6.00 Lakh|
Amul Agency Dealership Profit Margin
The total number of auctions you have produced regulates your effectiveness and margin. You antedate more significant business revenue if you can create good auctions. You are free to make customers because you do not have a monthly aim at first. This association offers a widespread diversity of products.
- Milk prices are Rs 1 per liter.
- One carat of dahi costs Rs. 15 (1 carat = 12 liters).
Circulation should deliberate the value of hiring workers, elevation, other working charges, etc. Ultimately, an Amul milk distributorship’s accomplishment depends on the supplier’s capacity to professionally control these expenditures and generate enough revenue from auctions of Amul milk products. Also, other agendas in this commercial depend on your auctions. You may make additional money if you hit the mark. Yet this strategy does not start for another 5-6 months.
|Profit Margin||₹5 – ₹10 Lakhs Per Month|
Processing Guidance for Amul Products
- Amul has a status for being devoted to brilliance and paying farmers honestly. The brand is one of the country’s most trustworthy and renowned milk goods and has been imported to numerous other countries.
- During 4 hours of milking, Amul milk is treated by buying it from manufacturers within a 15-20 km range of the dairy capacity. By doing this, the milk is definite to be high-quality and fresh.
- Gujarat is the home ground for the rapidly expanding customer goods firm Amul Products.
- Amul offers numerous goods, including milk, butter, milk powder, Indian sweets, beverages, paneer, ice cream, chocolate, pizza, dahi, etc.
Procedure to Amul Agency Franchise Apply Online
- Go to Amul’s authorized internet site to complete the application process.
- A tab termed Amul Parlour is in the lowest right corner of the internet page.
- To endure, choose this selection.
- All the essential particulars about the Amul franchise program are obtainable on this internet site.
- Networks to the Amul Franchise Parlour concerning online Amul Agency Franchise are also accessible on the Amul Parlour page.
- Hit on the Amul Parlour online form.
- Fill out the form with the required info, then upload all the essential files.
- After finishing the form, hit submit.
Amul Agency Franchise Price
|Type of Franchise||Security Deposit||Approx Cost||Equipment|
|Amul preferred outlet||₹25000||₹80000||₹80000|
|Ice cream scooping Parlour||₹50000||₹300000||₹ 150000|
|Amul unit at railway stations||₹100000||₹2.5-4 lakhs||₹50000|
|Parlour at the center of excellence (COE)||₹50000||₹2.5-4 lakhs||₹50000|
Amul Franchise Monthly Income
According to Amul, after taking a franchise, a person can earn revenue ranging from ₹ 5,00,000 to ₹ 10,00,000 in a month.
Amul Agency Franchise Contact Number
|Phone Number||(+91) (2692) 258506, 258507, 258508, 258509|
|Head Office||Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation, PO Box 10, Amul Dairy Road, Anand 388 001, Gujarat, India|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How much does the Amul contract charge in 2024?
Ans. The Amul contract charge in 2024 can differ between ₹2,00,000 to ₹6,00,000
2. What equipment is required for opening Amul store permission?
Ans. The required equipment is a deep fridge, an elementary prerequisite to selling most Amul goods. For the ice cream parlor, the deep fridge and the inner must be appropriate to accommodate patrons. Other apparatus or tools needed are pizza ovens, mixers, POS machines, cone handlers, etc.
3. What is the Amul parlor permission charge in India?
Ans. People who want to possess an Amul parlor at the railway station will be required about ₹1,00,000 for a security payment, between ₹2.5 lakhs and ₹ 4 lakhs for land, and ₹50,000 for apparatus.
4. How much zone does an Amul kiosk need?
Ans. The zone required for the Amul kiosk is about 100-150 square feet.