The Government of Assam has taken an important step in the name of ‘Amrit Brikshya Andolan’ to promote forests and contribute to the fight against climate change. Under this initiative, a target of planting 1 crore saplings a day in September will mark a significant achievement in boosting the state’s green economy and fight against global warming. The main objective of this massive initiative is to significantly increase the forest cover of Assam and encourage partnership in the face of climate change. To know more about Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration along with Apply Online Link @aba.assam.gov.in, kindly go through the complete article below.
Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration
To encourage participation, the government has introduced incentives for individuals to register and plant saplings. Those who register through the Amrit Briksha Andolan app or portal and upload geo-tagged photos of their saplings will receive ₹100 in their bank account.
Moreover, if the saplings survive for three years, an additional ₹200 will be paid to the person concerned. Here in this article, we will provide you with all the information about Amrit Brikha Andolan’s Registration, And Apply Online Link in detail. So read the post carefully till the end.
Amrit Brikha Andolan Apply Online Link – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Amrit Brikshya Andolan|
|Launched by||Himanta Biswa Sharma|
|Objective||To Plant 1 Crore Seedings|
|Financial Grant||Rs 100|
|Financial Aid in 3rd Year||Rs 200|
|Category||Sarkari Yojana 2024|
Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration Number Check Online
- Once you register under Amrit Brikha Andolan @aba.assam.gov.in. you can easily check the Registration Number online on the official site.
- All you have to visit the official portal of Amrit Brikha Andolan and then log in with your registered mobile number.
- After entering the portal, click on the Registration Number Check button to view your application details.
- On September 17, around 40 lakh women self-help group members from across the state will make a significant contribution, taking up the role of planting two commercially viable saplings each, taking the total to 80 lakh saplings.
- The remaining 20 lakh or so saplings will be planted by people from different walks of life in the state, including Anganwadi workers, tea garden workers, government officials, police and forest battalions, and members of the general public of the state.
Eligible For Amrit Brikha Andolan
- Self Help Groups
- Educational institution
- Anganwadi Workers
- Village Defence Party
- Tea Garden Workers
Benefits of the Amrit Brikha Andolan
Looking ahead, the Assam government is planning to expand its plantation efforts. The target is to plant 3 crore commercially viable saplings next year and 5 crore in 2025. These progressive goals reflect the government’s commitment to increase the state’s green cover and conserve its biodiversity.
- To naturally boost the share and ensure the success of the initiative, the state government will set up distribution centers to provide saplings easily.
- Apart from this, individuals will be provided a reward of Rs 100 in their bank account for registering themselves in the ‘Amrit Brikshya Andolan’ app or portal and uploading geo-tagged photos of themselves planting saplings.
- This incentive-based approach is expected to motivate more people to actively participate in bagging.
About Amrit Brikha Andolan
The immediate objective of the ‘Amrit Brikshya Andolan’ is to plant 1 crore saplings in a single day, but the state government has set itself targets for even more important goals. By 2025, Assam aims to plant 5 crore trees, which will further strengthen its commitment to environmental protection and sustainable development.
The Amrit Tree Movement has set an ambitious target of planting 1 crore saplings by individuals from different walks of life on September 17, 2023. The initiative is in response to the large-scale destruction of forests around the world, which is one of the major factors contributing to global warming.
Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma recently launched the Amrit Brikshya Andolan web portal and mobile application of the Forest and Environment Department along with the Wood Based Industries Registration web portal. The initiative aims to make a significant impact on the green economy of the state by planting a total of 1 crore commercially viable saplings across the state.
The remaining 20 lakh or so saplings will be planted by people from different walks of life in the state, including Anganwadi workers, tea garden workers, government officials, police and forest battalions, and members of the general public of the state. The main objective of this massive initiative is to significantly increase the forest cover of Assam and encourage partnership in the face of climate change. Moreover, if the saplings survive for three years, an additional ₹200 will be paid to the person concerned.
The initiative aims to make a significant impact on the green economy of the state by planting a total of 1 crore commercially viable saplings across the state.
FAQs About Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration
Q.1 Who implemented this Andolan?
- CM Hemanta Biswa Sarma.
Q.2 For what this andolan is implemented?
- This andolan is specially implemented for the environment.