Recently, AIIMS Bhopal launched an online service for booking appointments. With this step, the patients can easily book their appointments from their respective houses. AIIMS Bhopal has a great OPD service. So, booking an appointment for AIIMS Bhopal offline is a very difficult process because of that the institute launched an online platform for this. If you want to know all the information related to AIIMS Bhopal OPD Appointment Booking Online, And Contact Number then So, then stay tuned and read the whole article carefully.
AIIMS Bhopal OPD Appointment 2023
AIIMS is one of the best medical research institutes in India. AIIMS Bhopal is a university and hospital located in Saket Nagar, Madhya Pradesh. AIIMS Bhopal was established in 2012. It comes under the PMSSY Government of India and the Government decided to set up an AIIMS hospital in different parts of India. As per reports AIIMS has successfully reached many Milestones. The Ayushman Bharat scheme is started at AIIMS Bhopal. It has 750 plus beds, 18 specialties, and 12 super specialties. Some of these are listed below –
- Oncology ward
- Burn and plastic surgery ward
- Corneal transplant
- Oculoplastic service
- Eye bank
- Psychiatric ward
- 24/7 Trauma and Emergency
- Ent speech laboratory
All India Institute of Medical Service (AIIMS) is a reputation Institute providing medical services to patients in India. So let us see the complete details of the AIIMS Bhopal OPD Registration 2023, Appointment Booking Online, And Contact Number through this article.
AIIMS Bhopal OPD Booking 2023- Highlights
|Hospital Name||All India Institute of Medical Services (AIIMS), Bhopal|
|Appointment process||Online / offline|
|Beneficiary||All needy patients|
|AIIMS Bhopal OPD fees||Rs. 10|
|Appointment Booking||24 hours|
|Registration Timing||8 AM to 1 AM (Monday to Friday)
8 AM to 12 AM (Saturday)
Procedure to Book an OPD Appointment for AIIMS Bhopal
To book an appointment for AIIMS Bhopal, you have to follow the given instructions –
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the AIIMS Bhopal Swasthya App.
- Register on the App.
- After providing all the details, log in through your ID and Password.
- There is an option for the OPD registration form, click on that and start filling in the patient details.
- Then you have options for selecting departments and doctors.
- After that, choose an appointment slot.
- After giving all the details, confirm and pay
- Once all the process gets completed you will get your confirmation.
- Appointment Letter.
- Cash or credit card/ debit card for payment.
- Prescribed medicines.
- Medical records.
- Government-issued ID proof.
AIIMS Bhopal Doctor List
|Nephrology||Dr. Mahendra Atlani|
|Medical Oncology and Haematology||Dr. Sunil Kumar|
|Burn and Plastic Surgery||
Online OPD Appointment for AIIMS Bhopal
To register and book an appointment for AIIMS Bhopal first, go to the official website of the government. after going to that website register your mobile number with OTP. when you register you can book your appointment and the confirmation will go to your registered mobile number.
Departments in AIIMS Bhopal
- ENT (Ear, Nose, and Throat)
- Community and Family medicines
- General Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- General surgery
- Radio diagnosis
AIIMS Bhopal Contact Number
|E-mail ID||[email protected]|
|AIIMS Bhopal Contact Number||0755-2982607|
|Location||AIIMS Campus road, AIIMS Campus, Saket Nagar, Habib Ganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462026|
- AIIMS Rishikesh OPD Appointment Online Registration, Schedule
- GMCH OPD Online Appointment for OPD Registration
- AIIMS Raipur OPD Registration 2023: Appointment Booking Online
- Indira Gandhi Hospital Dwarka Online Appointment for OPD Booking
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the full form of AIIMS?
Ans. All India Institute of Medical Services (AIIMS)
- How many beds and Specialties are provided in AIIMS?
Ans. 750+ beds and 18 specialties.
- What is the mode of booking appointments in AIIMS?
Ans. Both online and offline mode of booking is available in AIIMs.
- Is OPD service available in AIIMS?
Ans. YES, OPD service is Available.