The Indian government is implementing the Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA). It is also known as Health ID. It is part of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM). This project’s objective is to provide Indians with a centralized database. It contains all of their health-related data.
This ABHA Card is essential to remember and it is that access to a person’s health records. It is associated with their Health ID or ABHA number. And requires the individual’s explicit and informed assent. Individuals have the option to create an “ABHA address”. It functions similarly to an email address (in this instance, xyz@ndhm). But it requires a password. You can check here about the ABHA Card Download PDF @healthid.ndhm.gov.in, Abha Card Login & Benefits.
ABHA Card Download
This is the total number of ABHAs. It has been created and registered in all of India’s states and union territories at the official website healthid.ndhm.gov.in. Sharing of data is only permitted with the user’s consent. It makes the system extremely secure and private. Furthermore, to know more about the ABHA Card, you need to stay tuned with us and keep on reading ahead. Below, we have shared the ABHA Card Download PDF @healthid.ndhm.gov.in, Abha Card Login & Benefits.
Ayushman Bharat Health Account ABHA Card Download – Overview
|Scheme||ABHA health card|
|Launched by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Application fee||Free of cost|
|Documents necessary||Aadhaar card/driving license|
|App||Eka care, ABHA app|
|Website URLs||@Eka.care & @healthid.ndhm.gov.in|
What is an ABHA Card or Health ID Card?
ABHA is a 14-digit unique number. It is used to identify people and to authenticate them. This Card threads their health records (only with their consent). It crosses multiple healthcare service providers. Creating an ABHA ID is a must for the users. It is for those who want to save their health records stored digitally in the PHR app. ABHA(Health ID) is a combination of the ABHA number. It includes the PHR address, and PHR app/health locker.
Moreover, it is across multiple health service providers. PHR address or ABHA address is created along with the ABHA number. It is done during ABHA registration. ABHA address is a self-declared username. It is just like the email address. It is used to sign into the Health Information Exchange & consent manager.
Need to Create an ABHA Digital Health ID Card
Carrying medical reports with you every time you visit the hospital can be a hassle. It can also be challenging to keep track of your medical history. An ABHA digital health ID card solves these issues. It is by storing all your medical information in one place. So you can share your ID number. It will be with medical professionals like doctors and insurers. They can view your medical information instantly.
- You can avail of the following benefits. It will be if you register and download an ABHA health ID card.
- You can access all your medical information. It includes tests, diagnoses, medicine prescriptions, etc, with just a few clicks.
- Also, you can share your medical records quickly. It will be with hospitals, clinics, doctors, etc. Thus, you can get medical care even in new localities.
- Moreover, you can access the Healthcare Professional Registry (HPR). It is a compilation of the details. It is of all the doctors in India.
- And you can also access the Health Facility Registry (HFR). It is a list. It is of all the government and private medical facilities in India.
- This card is valid in AYUSH treatment facilities too. Treatments include Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy.
Procedure for ABHA Health ID Card Registration Online
Primarily, there are two ways you can apply for ABHA health ID card registration online. Namely through an Aadhaar Card or Driving Licence. Let’s discuss both these methods briefly.
ABHA Card Download by Aadhaar Number
You can use your Aadhaar to register for an ABHA health ID. You can provide it linked to your mobile number. This is required for OTP authentication. You can seek assistance from an ABDM participating facility. It is If your mobile number is not linked to your Aadhaar.
ABHA Card Download by Driving Licence:
You will only obtain an enrollment number from the ABDM portal. It will be If you use your Driving Licence. After that, you must take your driving license to a nearby ABDM. Do it by the participating facility. It is to get your identity verified. Once that is completed, your ABHA health ID will be generated.
ABHA Card Download Login
- To log in for the ABHA Card, you will first have to go to its official website https://abha.abdm.gov.in/.
- Here you have to click on ABHA Login on the home page.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you. Where you can log in with the help of your mobile number or ABHA card number.
- For this, you will have to enter the number first. After this, the given captcha will have to be filled.
- Now finally you have to click on login. In this way, you will be able to log in easily.
Online registration for ABHA registration usually does not require submission. It is any kind of physical document. However, you may be required to input the following information to generate your ABHA ID:
- Mobile number
- Aadhar number
- PAN number
- Driving Licence number (only for generating an enrollment number)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the ABHA number?
Ans. ABHA number is a 14-digit number. It will uniquely identify you as a participant in India’s digital healthcare ecosystem. ABHA number will establish a strong and trustable identity. It is for you that will be accepted by healthcare providers.
2. What is ABHA’s address?
Ans. ABHA (Ayushman Bharat Health Account) Address is a unique identifier (self-declared username). It enables you to share and access your health records digitally. Your ABHA address may look like ‘yourname@consent manager.’
3. What is a national health card?
Ans. The national health care is the ABHA health ID card. It is issued through the Ayushman Bharat DIgital Mission (ABDM). It is for seamless management and sharing of medical records.