Welcome readers to our post which is most relevant for all those readers, who want an update to Update And Download an Aadhaar with a Photo. Many people are facing many issues with updating and downloading Aadhar at offline offices. So, they have to pay a lot for CSPs for it. But, don’t worry, here we will discuss all these things in depth.
Nowadays, you can access many services of the Government, just sitting at home. In this view, you can also update biometrics and other details on your Aadhar. If you lost your Adhar, you can also download it at @https://uidai.gov.in/. certificate for aadhaar enrolment/update form pdf download
As we all know, The Aadhaar card has become an essential and mandatory identity proof used everywhere. Whether you want to open a bank account or handle government work, you need to show your Aadhaar card as identification. It mainly serves as a document to prove your age and residence address. Sometimes mistakes happen, and incorrect information may be provided by the base office or the customer. If this happens to you, don’t worry, as the Aadhaar card head office provides a facility to apply for edits to your Aadhaar card. Though updating your Aadhaar card details is not a simple task, with proper guidance and knowledge, you can do it yourself.
In this article, we’re going to share the complete details regarding the Procedure of downloading a certificate for Aadhaar enrolment/update form pdf download 2024 with photo. This post will help you easily apply for an Aadhar update and download the certificate. So, if you do have not any idea regarding it, we will share the complete details here. So, check out the details about Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/ Update Form PDF Download 2024 with a Photo. To grab more details by reading below.
Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/ Update Form – Overview
|Article||Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/ Update Form Download 2024 with Photo|
|Authority||Unique Identification Authority of India ( UIDAI)|
|Government||Government OF India|
|Form Type||Aadhaar Card|
|Form Name||Certificate For Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form|
Certificate For Aadhaar enrolment/update Annexure 1 PDF
If you want to update and correct the details on your Aadhar Card then you have two options, first is to go to the office and then apply for it and the second one is online, sitting at home. In this section, we will provide you with details about Certificate For Aadhar Update and Enrollment form annexure1 PDF.
At the time of updating and enrollment of Aadhar details, you have to upload some valid certificates in PDF. If you want to update & correct address details, you have to upload the address proof certificate. In case you don’t have a valid certificate. Then, you all have to provide Certificate For Assdhar Updating/ Enrollment Form, verified by Gazetted Officer, Gram Panchayat Pramukh or Pradhan, etc. So, here we are going to provide you with Certificate For Aadhar Update and Enrollment form annexure1 PDF, click on the link and download it:-
Procedure to Apply For Aadhar Enrolment/ Update Online
To Update/ Enrolment Aadhar, you all have to follow the same basic process. All the step by steps processes are given below:-
- Go to the official UIDAI website using the link- https://uidai.gov.in/.
- A home page will open on your screen, here search for the “My Aadhaar” option.
- On the UIDAI website’s homepage, click on “My Aadhaar”.
- After that, dropdown menu and select “Update Your Aadhaar.“
- Now, On the next page, click on the “Update Your Aadhaar” link.
- After that, Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and the captcha code.
- Then, Click on “Send OTP” to receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile and click on “Log in.”
- Choose the field you want to update, such as name, address, mobile number, etc.
- After choosing the field, Fill in the correct details and click on “Submit Update Request.”
- Upload the supporting documents for the update. For example, if you are updating your address, you will need to upload a proof of address document.
- If you don’t have valid proof, then download the Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/ Update Form PDF.
- After that, print out this pdf. Fill out the all details correctly and verify by Gazated Officers and Municipality/ Gram Panchayat.
- Then. upload this verified and attested copy of the certificate online.
- Review the updated information and click on “Proceed.”
- On the next page, Select the BPO service provider for the review process and click on “Submit.”
- After submitting your Application, you will receive an Update Request Number (URN).
- Note it down for future reference and tracking.
Certificate For Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Filled Form
There are lots of people who are searching for the certificate for updating and enrolling Aadhar details PDF. People also search how to fill out and how to enter the details in this Form. So, here we are going to provide all the details regarding Certificate For Aadhar Enroment/ Upapart additionally we are providing you with a complete field form here you just have to click on the date Filled Form. The link is available in this post below. Download this PDF and see how to fill this PDF form through this PDF form get all the details about filling out the certificate for the Aadhar update Filed From.
Certificate For Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Filled Form- Click Here
- EWS Certificate Online Apply: Economically Weaker Section
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Students Registration & Login
- ABHA Card Download PDF, Abha Card Login & Benefits
- Shramik Card Payment Status 2024
- e Shram Card Download PDF at register.eshram.gov.in,
Step to Fill out a Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment / Update Form
To fill out the Certificate for Aadhaae Enrolment/ Update Form, you have to follow the below process:-
- Step 1: Go to Official Website:- First of all, you all have to visit the official website of the UIDAI by using the link https://uidai.gov.in/. Here a home page will open on this page you have to search for Download Certificate for Aadhar Update Enrolment /Aadhar PDF.
- Step 2: Download & Print the Form:- After going to the official website, a home page will open on your screen on this page. You have to select a language like English, Hindi, and other languages. Then, click on the update Aadhar option. On the page, the Update Aadhar option you will see the download option here, click on the Certificate For Aadhaar Enrolment/ Update From PDF and download it.
- Step 3: Provide Personal Details:- After downloading the com now you will have to enter the details ask in the form. Now, enter all the personal details like your name gender date of birth, address, etc. For updating Aadhar details you need to fill in those existing Aadhar numbers and the field you want to update like name address mobile number etc ensure that all the information you provide Matches the supporting document you are submitting.
- Step 4: Choose Verification Type:- You need to select the type of verification you wish to undergo. The options include verification by OTP (One-Time Password), verification by biometrics, and verification by providing a proof of address document.
- Step 5: Attach Supporting Documents:- After providing all the details. Now, you all have to provide some Supporting Docu, ent as per the updation type. So, attached all the documents as per the rule.
- Step 6: Review & Submit the Form:- After entering all the details and attaching the all required documents, you have to review the form please cross-check all the details and attached document. If all the things are good then submit this application and correction form at the enrollment centre near you.
- Step 8: Get Acknowledgment Slip:- If you submit all the application forms and documents then the enrollment Centre give you the acknowledgment slip. This acknowledgment slip will contain all the details, you have field and you have updated apply for an update. So, take the acknowledgment slip and keep it safe for future reference.
Aadhaar Enrolment Form/ Update Form Download Link
Here is all link to download various Aadhar updates and Enrolment Forms. Look at the below table:-
|AADHAAR ENROLMENT/ UPDATE FORM (ADULT –Residents 18 Years and above)||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Enrolment Form/ Update Form pdf||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Correction Form Gazetted Officer Format pdf||Click Here|
|List Of Supported Document To Update/ Enrolment PDF||Click Here|
Which Officers can Attestation of document/certificate copies?
Many people don’t have valid Proof, so they have to have an Attestation of Documents and a certificate for Updation on Aadhar. If you also want to know about the Attestation of document/certificate copies, the Attestation of document/certificate copies by a Gazette Officer or notarised by a Notary. All the details in PDf, which you have to read and link are given below. And we also share a basic table for you:-
|Class I Or Group A (Gazette Officer)||1. Officers Of Armed Forces, Magistrate & Above In Judicial Services
2. Scientists (In Govt. Funded Research Org)
3. Vice-Chancellor To Assistant Registrars, Principals & Faculty Members Of Central & State Universities
4. Central & State Govt. Employees With Group A Service Rules (IAS, IES, IFS, SDPO, DIB, CP, DGP, JCP, IGP, ADLCP, DIG, DCP, SSP, DCP, SP, ASP, ACP, DSP, Colonel, etc.)
5. Doctors, Engineers & Drug Controller (Govt., Central & State Services)
|Class II Or Group B (Gazette Officer)||1. Drugs Inspector (State Govt Service)
2. SDO (Sub Divisional Officer), BDO (Block Development Officer)
3. Circle Inspector, Tahsildars, etc. In State Administration
4. Principal Of Govt Schools
5. Income Tax & Revenue Officers
6. Senior & (AAO) Asst Audit/Accts Officers of (IA&AD) (Cag) Indian P&T Accts & Fin Services & Section Officers.
|Non-Gazette Officer||1. Office Assistants, Senior Stenographers, MBBS Doctors, Charted Accountants, Bank Managers, Govt. School Teachers. Junior
Pharmacists & JuDoctorsngineers etc.
2. Special Executive Officer, MLA, Councillor, Nagarsevik, Mayor, Advocates.
3. Police Inspectors/Sub-Inspectors & Foreman, Central Excise & Custom Inspector,
|Attestation of documents PDF Link||Click Here|
Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/ Update Form- Instruction
Here are some important instructions for Aadhar Enrolment/Update From Filling. So, remember these all steps at the time of filling out the Correction form. These steps are given below:-
- Check Valid Documents (List of Acceptable Supporting Documents for Verification)
- Bring original documents for Enrolment/ Update.
- No photocopy is required.
- Original documents are scanned and given back to you
- The Application Form consists of two parts, i.e., Resident details and Certifier details.
- A Sample filled form is provided in line with the instructions for reference.
- Residents are advised to also view the sample filled form provided after reading these instructions.
- Please note: Incomplete or inappropriately-filled application forms will not be accepted.
- Please follow the instructions given above while filling out the form.
|Certificate for Aadhaar Enrollment/ Update DEMO Form PDF Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Update Adhar Link||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|